#77 Yandere Juvia

#77 Yandere Juvia.
That kind of escalated quickly...
Warning: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT USE TO VIOLENT SCENES. THANK YOU.

Lisanna couldn't believe it. J-Juvia.. what's up with y-you? Lisanna thought  as she listened to her laugh manically. Suddenly, she stopped. Lisanna's breathing hitched.

"My, my... is that.. Blood?"

"I better clean it up, or else, Juvia will be arrested... or even be sentenced for death!" Juvia said as she cleaned it up, licking some of the blood of... Levy Mcgarden. Juvia then walked towards the door. Lisanna noticed Juvia coming over, so she ran trying to get out of sight.

Juvia walked out the door, carefully leaving no evidence; except for the dead body. Juvia continued walking, and stopped at a corner. Lisanna noticed and started to run, panick arose to her. A-Am.. I going.. to..? Lisanna thought. Lisanna soon reached the door, and immediately opened it, and got out. Panting heavily, Lisanna tried her best to run back to Fairy Tail and warn the others.

"My, my... was someone here?"

"I must eliminate her!"

Lisanna heard Juvia speak behind her, with all her might, she tried to teleport over to Fairy Tail. Soon enough, she disappeared. Lisanna appeared over at Fairy Tail and immediately warned the headmaster. Her eyes, filled with fear and a small hint of relief when she finally left the terrible pressure she was in.

"What! Juvia is dangerous? What do you mean?" Headmaster Macarov shouted.

"She (pant) killed Levy! She's probably going after (pants) Snow!"

"H-How could this be?" Erza said as she stopped eating her favorite strawberry cake. Natsu choked on pure water. "I-I don't know, I listened to her..! She seems to be going after Snow!" Lisanna exclaimed, she was unable to calm down, after all.. Snow became one of her best friends in the world.

To be continued...
New Gray x Juvia story coming out..! It is not a sequel to this story!

WARNING:
Yandere Juvia is still coming in the next chapter! Prepare yourselves!