#64 Meeting Mystogan?!

Third Person POV:
The following day, Snow tries to find Lisanna at the guild, but failed miserably. Snow couldn't find Lisanna anywhere, until someone opened the door. It was Lisanna. "L-Lis?! What happened to you?!" Snow yells running over to her best friend.

"I-I'm fine.. I just tried to find 299 more backup phones for myself. "299?!" Everyone except Snow shouts. "Why do you need 299 more phones?!" Mira questions loudly. "B-Because.. I break them every second so I need 299 phones. I broke my first phone today, so I need 300 phones." Lisanna said with a sigh.

People started to fight. Loud. Irritating. These were the two words that described this scenario. "Be quiet!" Erza shouted out of nowhere. Finally, everyone was quiet. To quiet.

A minute later, Snow and the others felt really sleepy. So sleepy. Everyone collapsed. Except Snow. Snow looked at the door just to see a man with a disguise on. Snow was confused, but then collapsed with the others.

She fell into deep sleep, until all of a sudden, she was able to wake up. Snow looked everywhere and noticed that the man was gone. "Mystogan, again." Erza mumbled which Snow heard. M-Mystogan?! Snow thought, shocked.

"Are you okay?" Lucy asked. "Hm? Yeah, sure." Snow answers deep in thought. Snow looked at Lisanna telling her to follow. Lisanna followed Snow to a private area. "Why.. is Mystogan here?" Snow whispers. "I don't know! I don't even know where it sent us!" Lisanna replies scared. "Can we go back to our time?" Snow asked.

"The time machine broke down.. and we need really important things." Lisanna answered. Snow was worried. "Then, how are we gonna leave?!" Snow whisper shouts. "I-I don't.. know." Lisanna answered. Snow sighed, trying to stay calm.

This is going to be a weird life. Snow thought looking at Lisanna.

.
.
.
.
The end. Next chapter: coming soon.