#49 We're Here!

#49 We're Here!
Juvia's POV:
Finally! We're here! I looked out the window. "You seem happy, Juvia." Lucy said with a smirk. "Yeah, I am actually!" I said with a bright smile plastered on to my face. "It's so pretty!" A girl shouted as we got out of the bus.
---
Once everyone got out of the buses, Mr. A and the other teachers started to plan about a few things, while the students formed a group with each other. "Let's be a group!" Lucy said excitingly. "Yeah!" Everyone agreed. "Yay~" Natsu said running in circles. I giggled.
"Settle down students, we still have a few rules to go over." Mr. Rubin said. "Hai~!" All the students said. "First, don't going running to places other than- the beach, the hotel, and the restaurant." Mr. A said.
"Next, don't hangout with strangers, you'll be in huge if you do." Another teacher said. "Also, don't sneak in other groups rooms. We've had many students do that, so that is why you can choose the desired group you want to be in." Mr. Rubin said. "That will be all for NOW." Mr. A said.
"Students please follow Mr. A and Mr. Galdo to the hotel." Someone said as we followed the teachers after. This atmosphere is so bright and happy! I thought with a smile creeping up to my face. Soon, the teachers had led us to a HUGE hotel. "SUGOIIIiIiIIi!" Lucy said jumping up and down. Well, it does kind of make sense, after all this is the one of the most popular schools and the for the rich. Which makes me wonder, how did I get in? I thought curiously.
I was last (again) to step foot into the amazing hotel. My eyes widened like coconuts. "A-Amazing.." I mumble. "Please meet here at the dining room at 6:00." Mr. A said before walking away with Mr. Rubin. "... this.. is the BEST place I've ever been to!" I said happily. "I-I'm glad t-that your enjoying yourself, Juvia." Gray said, slightly blushing. "I-I hope y-you a-are too.." I said blushing, avoiding eye contact. "Aw~, you guys are just.. to CUTE!" Lucy said jumping up and down, like a maniac. I blushed even more. "B-Be quiet!" I said.
---
Soon enough, we went to the front desk to get our key to our room. "Here you go." The girl said. "Thanks." I said taking the key and the paper. I looking at the paper that says:
2013.
"Our room is 2013." I confirmed. "Okay, let's go!" Natsu said hurrying upstairs. "HEY! Wait for us!" Gray said running over to the staircase. Lucy and I starred at each other for a second, then joined in with the boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That is all for this chapter, stay tuned for more chapters!
Total words: 473