#66 Training With Lis

Third Person POV:
Because the S-Class Trials start in two months, almost everyone started to train. Even the S-Class Wizards. Snow, however, doesn't know how to control her powers exactly, so she has no idea on what to do.

Snow decided to ask Master Macarov for some tips. "Well, maybe someone can help you." Master Macarov answered. "Their busy training.." Snow replied with a pleading look, Master Macarov sighed, "Lisanna will help you then."

Snow said nothing in reply and walked out the door, soon she was trying to find Lisanna. When Snow found her, she ran over to her like a tornado, "Lis! Please-- help.. now.. I.. need--" Snow said, but got cut off. "Calm down, are you okay? Do you need anything?" Lisanna asked. Snow looked directly at Lisanna before saying, "please. Help. Me. Control. My. Powers. Now. Please!"

"Sure," Lisanna said, "let's train together!" Lisanna continued as Snow's eyes sparkled with hope.

"T-Thank you!" Snow said happily.

---

Lisanna and Snow trained for an hour or so, and they'd already have improved a little. Snow now knows how to control her powers, but she doesn't know the limits of her powers.

Apparently, Snow's powers are almost exactly the same as Gray's ('Ooh, watch out Juvia!' Snow says in a sarcastic tone.). Lisanna on the other hand.. who knows.

After they had finished, Snow insisted on buying something as a thank you for Lisanna helping her improve. Lisanna tried to politely decline the offer, but because of Snow's other magical powers, Lisanna had to accept.

They went to a nearby cafè and ordered. Lisanna ordered A LOT of food, she ordered: bagels, pancakes, smoothie, bacon and eggs, donuts, you name it and she has it.

"Jeez, you sure like to eat, Lis." Snow teased. "W-Well, I was secretly really starving after our training. "Well, I guess that explains it." Snow replied as she ate a beautifully decorated cake.

"Y'know that cake costs like 50,000 jewels a slice. That's like wayyyyyy to much jewels." Lisanna complained. "Well, at least it's really tasty and exquisite!" Snow snapped. "Sorry.." Lisanna said with a frown.