Chapter 24: Where is Juvia?

Okay.. So, this plan of Lisanna's isn't going at well as planned for this chapter.. NO MORE SPOILERS!!!

Gray's POV:
"Ice Bastard!!!" Natsu yelled. "What?!" I said clearly annoyed by him. "Juvia.. It's not teh really J-Juvia!" Natsu said out of breath. "Then who is? Flame Brain?" I asked. "She's not here.." Natsu said. Damn that bastard.. I hate him, but I guess he's a little more helpful.. For now! "Where do you think she's at?" I asked Natsu. "Her house or something.." Natsu said unsure. "Okay. Let's go after school." I said. "Okay." Natsu said. We both left after. I didn't want to get involved with this 'fake Juvia' drama so I tried to avoid her. But, of course that didn't work at all.. Sometimes.. Finally, school has ended after 3 more classes. I decided to go visit Juvia's house. Alone.
I knocked on the door to be greeted by Juvia's mom. I asked her if Juvia was here. "Yes, she's kind of sick today. But, you can see her!" Juvia's mom said cheerfully. I quickly walked up stairs to she Juvia lying on her bed. "Okay Juvia calm down." Juvia muttered which I heard. "Hey Juvia." I said. "H-huh?!" Juvia said startled. "Sorry!" I apologized. "No, it's okay.." She blushed. This is the real Juvia. Why would... They.. Unless.. It's LISANNA! "Juvia.. I have to tell you something.. Well, ask you.. Why haven't you.. Go to school today? Is it.. Lisanna.." I asked. "W-well, yeah I guess you could say Lisanna kidnapped me and told me that.." She answered like I wouldn't believe her. "That bitch. Tch." I said angry. "Uh, Gr-" she said. "I'm fine don't worry about me." I assured her. "Are you sure..? You seem.. Angry." Juvia said curious. She moved closer to me. I blushed. "I'm fine.. I'm just mad.. T-that I-I couldn't help you.." I said. "Oh, I see." She giggled. "W-what's so funny?!" I said a little annoyed. "You should see your face right now." She said still giggling. I blushed even more because of embarrassment.

Okay so that's the end.. Sorry.. More coming up! The moment I come back!!!!!!! Don't worry!

Bye reader-san