#62 Mission

#62 Mission

Juvia's POV:
Today is the day, I will try my very best to win Gray's heart! After what happened yesterday, I've been crying my eyes out. "Juvia with not fail any of these attempts!" I shouted inside my house.
-flashback-
Juvia looked at Lucy and Gray, they were currently chatting their heads off about.. who knows. Juvia became furious and was just about to walk over there.

In ye end, she couldn't bring herself to do such a thing, so she sat down far away from Gray and Lucy. Depression. Sadness. Jealousy. These were the 3 words that described how she felt.
-End of flashback-
I have decided to stay with Gray at all times and try to shake Lucy off of him. I walked into the guild and immediately ran over to Gray. "Gray-sama!" I shouted as I ran over to him. "Juvia?! What are you doing here?!" Gray shouted. I felt hurt, but it didn't matter as long as Lucy isn't here.

"Juvia had.. a change of plans!" I said with a smile. "Oh, I thought you left... with.. Lucy.. or Levy." Gray replied unhappy. "Juvia wants to go on a mission with Gray-sama!" I say with pleading look. Gray sighed, "fine." I brightened up. "Really?! Gray-sama made Juvia so happy!" I said jumping up and down.

Please help:
Forbidden Magic Circles have been appearing over town and have killed many people, we want you to capture the criminal and send it to an local department.
REWARD: 10,000,000,000 jewels and a rare gate key.