Chapter 19: Target.. Lucy

I know, what a weird way to name a chapter. But, this chapter is AFTER the plan finished with Juvia. Which already is done. Now, Lisanna's next target is obviously.... Lucy Heartfilia! Happy Reading!

Lucy's POV:
It's been a few days since Juvia has left her house. Her mom said she barely ate. 'I wonder what happened.' I thought as I walked to school. "Lucy.." Someone said in a sad tone. I turned around to see Gray. "Gray?" I said.
"What happened to... Juvia?" Gray asked. "She's in her house.. She'll be fine." I replied. Lying. "Oh." Gray said. Suddenly a aura appeared from Gray, it wasn't a happy one. I felt bad for Gray.
"L-Lucy!!!" The voice of Natsu appeared.
"W-what?" I said. "How's Juvia?" Natsu said out of breath. "She's doing fine." I assured him. I didn't feel like lying. But, if my friend doesn't want anyone to know, then I won't tell anyone! Still I feel horrible lying to them. I continued to walk into school with Gray and Natsu.
"Wow. I didn't know you would come here like this." Lisanna said dramatically. "Lisanna." I said.
"Hey Lucy. Long time no see." Lisanna said staring at Natsu. "What do you want Lisanna?! I got no time for this." Natsu said angry.
"I want.. Lucy gone." Lisanna smiled her evil smile. "Why?!" Gray asked.
"Because.. She STOLE my BOYFRIEND away!" Lisanna said, anger filled her eyes.
"That's ex boyfriend to you!" Natsu corrected. "Well at least she's better than you'll ever be." Natsu said. Lucy blushed at the comment as Lisanna started to get angrier by the second. Finally, she calmed down and walked away.
"..." Was all I could say. "She's back." Natsu said. "Y-yeah." I said sweat dripping down my head. 'Maybe she did something or messed with Juvia's relationship with Gray.' I thought trying to piece the puzzle. "Natsu." I finally said.
"Yes?" Natsu replied. "Do you think... Lisa-" I got cut off. "Yeah. She probably did mess with Juvia's relationship with Gray." Natsu said cutting me off. We didn't notice that Gray was still standing there listening.. Until.
"S-say what?!?!" Gray said angrily. "Gray?! You're still here!?" I said noticing.
"Umm.. Yeah!" Gray said. "Bastard." Natsu said. "Whatever Flame Brain!" Gray shot back. "Okay break it up!" I shouted not as loud as screaming.
"Natsu.. Let's go see Juvia after school with Gray." I said. "Okay." They both said.
I started to walk to Science Class and began to wait for the teacher. Sadly, Lisanna was also in my class. Good news, Natsu is also in my class. Natsu and I started talking about a few things. "Natsu~ Why can't we get back together?" Lisanna whined. "Ugh." Natsu said annoyed. I sighed. I miss Juvia. She'd help me solve my problems and I'd help her too. That's the way our friendship works sometimes. She's always there to comfort me. Besides Natsu of course.
"Lisanna." I said. "Yes Bitch?" She said as I rolled my eyes. "I know what your planning." I said to get calmly. "Heh~ you d-do?" Lisanna said, visibly sweating. "Yes, I do." I assured her. She was sweating continuously. "You do?" Natsu asked.
"Yes." I grinned as he grinned back. I'm glad I have a boyfriend who understands me for the way I am. "W-what are you guys d-doing?!" Lisanna asked scared. "Bitch! Answer me." Lisanna said angry. "Oh nothing." I smiled. "W-whatever." Lisanna said embarrassed. The second bell rang as Mr. Rubin came in the room.
"Class." Mr. Rubin said after doing the attendance. "Looks like Mrs. Lockser is absent... Again." The teacher said. I sighed. "Alright. So, please go to PAGE 178 and STUDY!!!" Mr. Rubin yelled. "H-hai!" Everyone said. I started to study as soon as possible.
After 35 minutes the bell rang. I started to get ready to go like everyone else. Once I went out many people started to talk. "Lucy!" Natsu said. "Y-yes?" I said. "Are you okay?" He said scratching his head. "Yeah.. I'm fine.." I assured him. "Guys!" Gray said. "Let's go to Juvia's house." The ravenette said.
"Okay." I said back. We checked out of the school and went to Juvia's house.
Juvia's POV:
I started to hear the doorbell ring. I didn't want to open it so my mom did. I decided to lock my room because I didn't want to see anyone. I miss Gray. "Sweetie." My mom said. "What!?" I said annoyed. "Your 'friends' are here." My mom answered. "Tell them to leave. I don't want to see them." I said feeling sick. But, someone unlocked the door and a few footsteps were heard. "Juvia.." Someone said, sounding like Lucy. I put my whole face under my bed sheets. "Sorry.. But, I don't want to talk to you right now." I said. "Juvia.. I'm sorry." A deep voice said. I peeked out under the bed sheets to see Natsu, Gray, and Lucy. I quickly hid after. "What do you want..?" I said curious and weak. "I just wanted to check up on you." Lucy said worried. "Lucy.. Time for you to leave.. Your mom is worried." My mom came in and said. "Okay.. Thanks.." Natsu said. "Juvia.. Please come back to school." Gray said before leaving. I felt happy for some reason. 'Did the pain go away already?' I thought curious.
Hoped you enjoyed!! Next chapter coming soon...