#53 Worries

#53 Worries
Third Person Point Of View:
Snow, Juvia, Gray, Natsu, and Lucy were soon instructed to go back to their dorms. Snow made up an excuse, just so she could have her dorm next to theirs. "Ahh! I'm so glad that's over." Snow says with a grin plastered onto her face. "Why so cheery?" Lucy asked. "Why can't I be cheerful?" Snow snaps back.

"Why are you now a character?" Gray asked. "Good question, I was suppose to be Juvia's rival, but their is no action for that, so I'm Lisanna's monitor." Snow replies. "Wow.. must be hard, eh?" Natsu said. "No, not really." Snow says.

Snow's POV aka Author-san:
This story will be very interesting. I walked into my room, thinking about how I can make this story interesting. Here's what I thought of so far:
1. I'm a author and a character.
2. I can invite people to the scene
That's all.. hopefully I will come up with new ideas to choose from.

"Hm, maybe.. just maybe.. no that won't work." I mumble to myself. I took my laptop and continued to write my story of Cinderella: Crazy Style:
Once upon a time, their was a girl named Cinderella. She was 16 years old. Her skin was a dull as diamonds, but as bright as the moon. Her hair as crazy as a lions hair, but not as crazy as a mad women.

"Hmm.. I need to attract my readers.. but, how?" I question. Suddenly, the door opened unexpectedly. I fell off of my bed because of that. OOF! "Itai.." I said rubbing my butt. "Jeez, who is I-" I said but got cut off. "Nice to see you again." The man said. "J-Jellal?!" I yell. "As loud as usual." Jellal said annoyingly. "Baka.." I mutter.

"What was that?" Jellal asks. "Nothing.." I said walking out of the room. Meanie. I thought. "Who was that? You boyfriend?" Lucy asked. "W-What? No way! He's just a childhood friend.." I answered. "Okay~!" Juvia said. Besides, he has Erza.. I thought.
////::::::://-&(&-5&-5$25$/(!5!1
The end.