[Pitbull]
Reporting live, from the tallest building in Tokyo
Long ways from the hard ways
Filled with so's, and oh yeas
Dade county it always,
305 all day
Now baby we can parlé,
Or baby we can part-ay
She read books, especially about red rooms and tie ups
I got her hooked,
Cause she seen me in a suit with the red tie tied up
Meet and greet, nice to meet ya, but time is money
Only difference is I own it,
Now let's stop time and enjoy this moment

[Christina Aguilera]
One day when the light is glowing,
I’ll be in my castle golden,
But until the gates are open,
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

[Beat break]

Feel this moment...

[Pitbull]
I see the future,
But live for the moment,
Makes sense don't it? Ha!
Now I make dollars,
I mean billions,
I'm a genius,
I mean brilliance,
This street is what schooled 'em,
And made em slicker, too slick with the ruler
I've lost a lot, and learned a lot
But I'm still undefeated like Shula
I'm far from cheap,
I break down companies with all my peeps
Baby we can travel the world
And not given view, and all you can see
Time is money
Only difference is I own it,Like a stop watch, let's stop time and enjoy this moment

[Christina Aguilera]
One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

[Beat break]
Come on, feel this moment....(ohhh)
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)

After the song was over, Chyna started munching on some Lays cheedar cheese chips. This was my chance of finally getting answers from her. I mean I haven't seen her all day. I only saw her twice today. She was munching on chips and looked at me. I just stared and gave her the blank face.

"What?" Chyna said. "I just don't get it." I said. "Don't get what?" Chyna said. "How can you be in such a hurry and then when lunch came you were totally happy." I said. "It's hard to explain right now." Chyna said. "Chyna, it's always hard to explain right now. Tell you what? When you want to talk, holla at me." I said getting out the car. 

I can't deal with bullshit ass lies. It's irrelevant and I don't have time for this shit. I walked back into the school and went to class. I was only 15 minutes late. I wastedmy fucking time on a bitch who won't tell me anything anymore. I'm just fucking fed up with this shit. Chyna will talk to me when she's fucking ready.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I don't know why Kate is mad at me. But what happened to me is something that I can't really explain at the moment. I don't know where Tremaine and I are at right now. Are we just friends? Or are we more than what we both expected? I'm just so fucking confused right now.

After Kate got out of my car; I started it up and drove back home. I wasn't able to go back to school. So I just skipped the rest of the day. When I entered the house; Nina was surprised to see me. I just headed upstairs and slammed my door. I sat on my bed and listened to music. Then I found myself falling asleep.

4 Hours Later........

6:30 pm

I had just woken up from my sleep. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. That's when my phone ranged. I checked it and it was a message from Tremaine.

Meet me at the old park in 15. -Tremaine 6:32 pm

I replied.

Ok see you there. -Chyna 6:35 pm

I put my phone down and changed my clothes. I put on shorts, a tank top, and an army long jacket along with my flats. I snuck downstairs and headed out the house. I walked to the old park and there standing was Tremaine. I snuck up on him and scared him.

"Hey babe." Tremaine said. "Hey." I said. "Glad you made it." Tremaine said. "Yea me too. So what's going on?" I said. "I want us to be together."
Tremaine said. "Are you serious? Stop playing around." I said tearing up. "Why are you crying?" Tremaine said. "It's tears of joy babe." I said. "So I'm guessing that's a yes." Tremaine said. "Fuck yea. But's there's one condition." I said. "Yea what's that?" Tremaine asked. "Our relationship has to be kept a secret until we're ready to let it go public." I said. "I understand." Tremaine said.

Tremaine and I kissed and he was kind enought of walking me home. We said goodnight to each other. I went back to room and fell asleep. I went to bed happier than I could ever be.