Chapter 12

Anika's hand crawled towards anirudh's cheeks.She cupped his cheeks by using both of her hands.She slit anirudh's face a bit down.She could hear harish's tensed voice coming over behind.While anirudh still looked confused.Anika captured anirudh's lips urgently without uttering a word. And she kiss him with an urgency, it was sweet and passionate.

Anirudh was surprised by anika's action suddenly. He never thought anika would initiate a kiss this intensively. Anika's mind was fixed on escaping from harish so she had to do this. She deepend the kiss not letting anirudh to stop. She went rougher and rougher as she could.

Anirudh was about to break the kiss when there was a knock on the window by harish. Anika quickly pulled his collar and continued kissing him untill their mouth collide with each other.

Harish looked through Anirudh's car window.A small shy smile appeared on his cheeks as he their action.But he wasn't able to find that it was anika.He smiling went back to his car.Harish's girlfriend came out of his car.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked.

"Nothing baby,Some couple are doing their romance just like us." Harish said,sarcastically.

Harish and his girlfriend got inside their car.And They moved on.Anika was revealed that he wasn't able to find it's her as he thought it's some random humans.

Anika gently broke this kiss and faced down.Anirudh's hand went towards his car key and turned it by just looking at anika.Anirudh was still surprised and he couldn't get what's has got into anika's mind to kiss him.

Anika was feeling stupidly shy for doing an act to get rid from harish's seen.She couldn't face anirudh anymore.Anirudh drove the car smilingly and smoothly. His gaze was fixed on anika and on the road. Anika's gaze was fixed at her handbag which she had on her lap. She wasn't feeling to see the sides. She was thinking how she was able to do this and she wondered what anirudh would have thought.Their ride was silent after the kiss,As they both didn't know what to say nor talk.

"Anika we reached the venue." Anirudh said,smiling.

Anika looked up with smile sighting the place where she reached.The brown and black framed painted with a glass door interior outside.She was assuming the interior designer of the place where she stood.Anirudh slowly went near the parking lot.

"Café Coffee Day - The Square." Anika claimed,unsurely.

"Yep,This is my surprise." Anirudh said,with a smile.

"For what we are here?" Anika asked,with a stern look.

"Date! Our first date with a cup of coffee."Anirudh said,grinning.

Anika just gave a smile.She was surprised that anirudh has brought up her to one of her favorite coffee shop.

"But one second anirudh."Anika said,stopping his way out.

"What is it?" Anirudh asked.

"Your lips are red." Anika said,pointing at out the obvious. "Wipe it off." Anika said,smirked.

Anirudh looked at his reflection on the front mirror and wiped the lipstick strain by using Anika's kerchief.

"Didn't expect that I would get a kiss,untill your lipstick went all through.Can't wait for another one."Anirudh said,with a wink.

Anika's cheeks burned red and she was hiding her blush which occured.Anirudh wiped it off clearly and opened his door to move.But once again he was stopped when anika grabbed his wrist.

"Im sorry anirudh.I didn't know why I did this out of the blue.I just didn't know how to cool you down when you were tensed."Anika confessed,sobbing.