Chapter 2

Anika was a simple shy,semi traditional girl.She was raised up in a small house apartment, even though her dad is a millionaire.She was brought up with semi traditional values.She is mostly a western type as it's because of her study.She love to be a typical indian women.She is very odedient and always shooks her head for whatever her mom says.She have never asked anything willingly to her mom or dad.Whatever decision her parents takes for her life,she will agree to it.Just her ambition was taken by her own,as her dream was to be a stylish and be a costume designer in cine field.

Anika just turned back home from college triedly.She asked one of the servant to make coffee for her,as she was too tried.Usually, Anika does her work by her own.She never likes to disturb anyone in her house.Because she could learn to cook in mean time so it will be helpfull for her in future.She straightly went to her room and took her shower,which could make her feel better.

Right after taking her hot shower.Anika arranged her books correctly on her book self which was messed up.So,then Anika made her way towards her mother room with her coffee cup.

"Mommy!! " Anika came in behind ,giving  a brief hug to her mom.

Her mom was skyping with her second daughter Anu Srinivasan. And she is one and only younger sister to Anika.Anika and Anu are like real sisters who can be admired by all ages.

"Look who is online, your Chippy is on.Come talk to her." Menaka, Anika's mom insisted.

Anu's second name is chippy,which can be called by Anika alone.Anika took a seat beside her mom and went on with chat.

"Akka...How are you? " Anu said,exaggeratedly.

"Did you just call me Akka? " anika said,dropping her jaw down.

"Paadhu koosu vaaye ulla poida poodhu!" Anu said,sarcastically.

Anika threw a anger glare at anu.Anu is just the opposite of Anika.She loves to be jovial and never fails to make people laugh,at times she becomes crazy like a drunken women.She also loves to be traditional at all times.Just because of her surroundings in Malaysia. She maintains herself being semi-modern.

"Yeah,well I should get used to it from now on,which is freaking heart breaking for me as I won't be able to call you di and idiot." Anu said,keeping her face down.

Anika bit a laugh looking at anu's reaction..

"Mom,did this kiddo open about her results to you? " Anika said,trying to bring Anu in her hands.

Anu became alert, referring to her last night chat with anika.She was basically failed in her two subjects because of skipping classes.She didn't wanted her parents to be upset,so she told this only to anika.Anika never lets her sister to be down at all times.She supports her sister more than anything.

"Hey,shuhh!! " Anu said,placing her finger on her lips.

Anika chuckled deviously.

"So,what's the secret behind calling me as Akka? " Anika asked,lifting her eyebrows up.

"You're going to get married soon,and mama wont like me calling you as di, idiot with such swear words." Anu said,with a low tone.

"What? " Anika shouted,in an extreme shock.

"Dude you're getting married ! See,I went to the very famous boutique house and got this embroidered lehenga just for you. Doesn't this look pretty good ? I didn't know what colour to get for mama!" Anu was speaking continuously,without giving a break.

"Stop it Anu! Can you clearly explain me what the hell on earth you talking about?" Anika asked,sincerely.

"Well,mom told me that she has seen a proposal for you and so basically the groom and his parents will be visiting our house tomorrow evening.Dude,do you even know the person who you're getting married too." Anu said,exaggeratingly.