Chapter 39

Anirudh and the entire family who were waiting outside for the doctor's arrival , were hella worried. They weren't sure if both Anika and the baby was safe after hearing the loud cry that they weren't certain about.

The glass door finally creaked open and doctor mahima showed up , with a adorable towel wrapped stuff , resting on her arms. A baby. And the baby was surely crying out loud , brightening up the entire moment while Anirudh just looked at it in a total surprise.

Anirudh ran to the doctor immediately and stared at the newborn baby for sometime. The baby's cry wasn't irritating but too pleasant for his ears. A new found feeling that he never felt before , started approaching.

Sreyas and Abinav enveloped anirudh into a huge bone crushing hug, letting all the happiness within a tear.
Anirudh wiped his tears and smiled, looking at the newborn baby.
Anirudh's and Anika's family brightened up with smiles on their faces.

"Congratulations, Anirudh you're blessed with a baby boy !" Doctor mahima said, affording anirudh to carry the baby.

Anirudh grabbed Vaishnavi's hand towards him and offered her to carry the baby, in her arms.Vaishnavi looked bluntly at anirudh for a second. She was surprised and shock on what anirudh have come up with.

Vaishnavi's eyes blinked, her lips mumbled, starring at anirudh.
Anirudh slightly tilted his head and shooked it, giving a message to carry his baby.

Vaishnavi couldn't deny his offer and carried her brother's son, in her arms, lovingly. She leaned down and pecked a kiss on the baby's forehead. The entire family came forward and looked at the baby, smilingly. While, anirudh ran to the glass door and stood infront, looking for anika, through the small window. Anirudh couldn't see anything inside as a group of people were blocking his view.

"Your wife is perfectly fine, Anirudh. No, worries we managed to save both the lifes. You can see anika, when we shift her to the private room." Doctor mahima said, coming up from behind.

Anirudh smiled and was revealed, hearing the best positive news from the doctor. He didn't know how to thank the doctor and what to give in return. The doctor just brought his life back too. Anirudh wasn't in the world living with his sense, while anika was in her labour pain. He was lost in death.

"Thank you so much, doctor. I don't really know how to pay you back. You just brought my breath back to sense. Can't get a happy news other than this. Truly to say, you made my day."Anirudh said, folding his hands together, offering a thank you.

"We just did our duty! You don't have to pay us back and your wife, anika actually made your day. Not me, I just did my duty as a doctor. May God shower his blessings for your little champ! Once again, congrats." Doctor mahima said, patting anirudh's waist.

Anirudh blushed looking down and wiped his tears using his thumb. Doctor mahima made her way inside the room to check anika's condition. Anirudh walked towards his family members and looked at his newborn baby.His entire family members were pampering anirudh's son with kisses, happily.

A nurse just entered in to take the baby back for treatment.But anirudh's mom made the nurse to wait sometime as anirudh didn't get the chance to carry his own baby.

Anirudh's dad slowly handed over his grandson to anirudh. Anirudh holded the baby and his cute fingers when graces his rough and large hands. He knew he was a goner for their baby. He kissed the baby's forehead and felt reborn. The baby slowly opened it's eyes boardly and smiled at him, wagging it's hands. Anirudh and everyone smiled.

Just then, the nurse took the baby inside the room as he should be kept in incubator since he is a premature baby. The family members of Anirudh's and Anika's was in cloud nine.