Chapter 21

A few weeks after their marriage..

Anika was finished with her final semester exam and now she was busy with her office works collecting designs and sending it to willing directors in tamil cine industry.

Side by she took care of her dad's business which is trading clothes. Right after when Anika's exams were done. A grand opening ceremony was made to open her office in the name of "C'est la Vie Boutique" All her close friends and relatives joined attended the function. Apparently now all her close friends have left for vacation.

Simultaneously Anirudh was busy with his audio release which took place on June 23rd.He was away from home for weeks and days.The First Look of Remo and Title Track has reached its heights within a second of it's release.He was overwhelmed with the response from his fans and his industry friends.With that Anirudh decided to take a leave for a week and return back to work after attending his award function at SIIMA.

At Anirudh's Home..

Anika and Anirudh's mom was talking about anu's study since she came for a visit.Anika missed anirudh so much but she didn't show it outside, even when she spoke to him through calls and message. She waited for him to return back home so that she could talk about anu study purpose over here.

After an hour or so, Anirudh reached his house triedly and came inside with his enchalanting smile.His first sight got fixed on anika while she was happily talking with his mom.And a curved appeared on his lips.He went closer to them and was surprised to see Anu there after a month.

"Anu." Anirudh said, as his eyes landed on her. "What are you doing here? Did you just get to know the way come and visit your sister? " Anirudh asked.

"Surprise! Even my sister was surprised."Anu said, hesitatingly.

Anirudh was confused.He looked at Anika and his mom, waiting for an explanation.

"Well, Anu just came back from Malaysia. And now she is here to persuade her studies over here.So she came to discuss about the college with anika."Anirudh's mom explained, quickly.

"Oh! Cool It's great to have you back Anu.By the way, Your gift is with me."Anirudh said, smilingly.

"OMG! Mama really!" Anu asked, surprised.

Anirudh pulled out the gift for Anu from his bag and handed it over to her.It was an IPhone 6s plus as what she wished to get and asked for.Anu looked at it with much happiness overflowing in her.She was in cloud nine. Meanwhile, Anika sternly looked at them and kept quite. Then, she made her way to the kitchen, make a cup of coffee for him.

"Thank you so much mama." Anu mouthed.

"Pleasure is mine.Do you like it?" Anirudh said, with a soft tone.

"I love it."Anu pouted.

"Okay anu, you stay here I will be back in few minutes."Anirudh said, getting up from the sofa.

Anu didn't reply anything to him as she was so into her phone exploring. Anirudh went upstairs to his room and freshened up himself.Just then, Anika went upstairs to her room with him coffee cup. Anika opened the room door casually and found anirudh missing.

"Anirudh." Anika called, unsurely.

"Anika,Im inside bathroom.I will come out in few minutes."Anirudh yelled out.

Anika placed his coffee cup on the table near by and cleaned his bag taking out his unwashed clothes. Anirudh came out of the bathroom and saw anika cleaning his bag.He cautiously tip toed and hugged anika from behind.Anika shivered as his cold arms touched her skin and she smiled at herself.