Chapter 7

The biggest day of the evening has arrived.It's the engagement night for Anirudh and Anika.

All the guests and relatives started to arrive at Anika's house.They planned the event just only Anika's house as her dad wished to.

Anika was in her room, sitting nervously.She was playing with her fingers as every second was moving fastly.Soon she is going to be said as Mrs.Anirudh. Still deep inside her heart she didn't forget harish and she wasn't willingly to live with anirudh half heartedly as she knew anirudh loves her.

Anika was warned not to get out of her room by her mom.She wondered how she is going to bring the topic of harish and how she is suppose to react when anirudh places the ring on her finger.She was clueless and restless.

As she was following up with her train of thoughts,suddenly she got distracted by a knock on her room door.

"Who is it? Come in." Anika said.

Vaishnavi entered the room along with a stylist.She introduced anika to the stylist.

"Anika,This is Pallavi she will be your stylist for today and on your marraige day.And forgot to say your fiance anirudh has appointed her." Vaish said,smilingly.

Anika was hell shocked when she came to know that anirudh has appointed her.She never liked to be coated with make-ups even though she studies about fashion.In her wish she wants to be only simple.

"Hello mam! Are you ready to get dressed? " Pallavi asked,politely.

Anika just nodded her head saying yes.The stylist started her work.First, she wiped her face with wet tissues and applied some facial creams.The stylist then put the eyelashes and eye liner on her eyes.Then she applied red lipstick on Anika's and some glitters on Anika's cheeks.

Anika stared at her reflection ,completely dolled up.With a red half saree and blouse was full transperant selves with workings on it which was designed by herself.

"You look stunning mam." Pallavi commented. Anika smiled.

Anu and Diya suddenly brust into the room.They both gasped and was mesmerized with anika's beauty.

"OMG!! Undoubtedly anirudh is going to fall for you more." Diya exclaimed.

Anika's cheek went red.Anu taped her mouth as was speechless with Anika's beauty.

"Niku,tell me how is this salwar?" Anu asked,trying to get anika's attention on her.

"It looks good on you Chippy.Diya why didn't wear half saree? You would have accompanied me." Anika said, with a sad face.

"Anu wanted me to accompany her.By the way your saree and mine is same colour.I didn't want anirudh to get confused." Diya said,smilingly.

Anika gave a stren look at Diya.Just then Vithiya and Gina stepped in.

"OMG!! OMG!! Gorgeous." Vithiya pouted.

"Same pinch ya " Gina pouted,giving a high five to anika.

"First time I'm seeing you wearing saree and this perfectly suits you." Vithiya said.

"Thank you vit." Anika mouthed.

"Okay,Aunty said the event is about to start and I'm here to take you with me." Gina said.

And she made others to move downstairs first. Gina paired her hand with Anika's and they both made their way downstairs. Anika shivered in silence.

Everyone was there with a bunch of people's.Anirudh's parents, Anika's parents, Latha Rajinikanth, Soundraya and Ashwin,Dhanush and Aishwariya, Sivakarthikeyan and Arthi,Atlee and Priya, Satish along with Anirudh's bandmates and colleagues.Anika's colleagues were there too.As said before Rajini sir couldn't make up his wife was there on behalf of him.