Chapter 9

A few weeks later the engagement...

Final semester exam has started for Anika, Vithiya and Gina.They went deep with their books all day along. But still they had study holidays in between for them to revise.And Everything went well and revealed..

Anika had planned to design sherwani for Anirudh.Which he will be wearing for his reception.She wanted it to look grand and smart on anirudh.So,after a long time anika was with her laptop sitting with vithiya and gina at their college canteen.

Anika was busy checking her mail since she haven't got her material from the company she ordered.Even though her dad owns a big company of cloth trading.She wished to give a surprise by designing a sherwani for Anirudh so she didn't apply the material in her dad's company.

"Dude!! Why are you tensed now ?" Gina asked, smirking.

"This company is taking ages to send the cloth material.Im really getting rid of them." Anika said, tensely.

"What cloth material? For what? " Gina asked, curiously.

"Don't you know anika have planned to design a sherwani for anirudh and she is going to stitch it with her owns hands." Vithiya said, sipping her juice simultaneously.

"OMG!! Really!! Why don't you just order the material from your dad's company. Which is very simple! " Gina said,giving a casual look. Anika starred at gina.

"Adhu yennaku theriyadhaa !! It's a surprise man." Anika said, deep inside her heart. She knew that she won't be able to make gina understand.So,she didn't care.

"Hey!? Why are you looking at me like that? " Gina asked,waving her hands.

"Come on gins!! She is making it as a  surprise.She doesn't want anyone to know other than us." Vithiya explained.

"Oh.." Gina said,with a weird expression.

Thats all she was able to say Anika carried her work on.And gina started to chew her crunchy chips.Vithiya was reading a book called the midnight memories.Anika became more tensed and angry at the client who didn't respond to her mail.

"Anika,it's better you order the material in other company." Gina said.

"I cant! I already payed the money for this material through online and now I can't cancel it also.And the stupid delivery boy has spoke rudely to vithiya." Anika replied, angrily.

"You should have preferred on delivery cash.Now let me do one thing I will again speak to that species." Vithiya said,grabbing anika's phone from her.

Vithiya quickly dialed the courier service number and was transferred the call to the courier man.A very big aruge went between vithiya and the courier man. Anika tried her best to stop Vithiya from arguing. But she failed. Just then, anika was asked to speak with the courier man.Vithiya handed the phone to her.

"Hello..! " Anika said.

Just in a second the call got cut.Anika and Vithiya was totally pissed.They both decided not to leave this issue just like that.Gina was busy with her crunchy chips.Just in a few minutes, anika's phone ringed.Anika quickly attended the call. Without Looking at the number.

"Goyalaa?? Delivery panna mudilanaa vittudu adhaa vittu tu thaevai illa ma pesura.." Anika said,raising her voice little.
(You idiot !! If you can't delivery the material on time leave it! Dont talk useless things with us..)

"Dei kaaruvaya!! Unnaku maatum thaan ketta vaarutha pesa theriyumah?? Yengalum theriyum anaa nee yeppdi ippdi pesalam oru customer.Unnaku manners illa!? Un manager solli dhaarala?? " Anika said, breathing out fastly.
(Only you can talk in swear words? Even we can but how can you talk this way to your customer.Dont you have any manners.Didn't your manager tell you how to deal with costumers.)