Chapter 25

Anirudh woke up with a huge grin on his face and loved the sight which grabbed his eyes, the arm that was draped over anika's waist.He looked at her silently and pecked a kiss on her forehead.He was still feeling guilty for consummating their marriage night without his wife's permission.Anirudh slowly removed his arm from around her and anika shifted in her sleep.He decided to let her sleep peacefully, because of what had happened last night.

Anirudh got out from his bed and made his way to the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower, Anirudh came out wearing his red shirt and shorts. He found anika still sleeping. He didn't feel like waking up her now as he thought of waking her up with a cup of coffee instead.So,he silently went downstairs to make a coffee for anika.

Anika woke up to the light of the sun rays which entered into her room.She turned around and noticed that anirudh was nowhere to be found.She reached for her phone and turned it on to check the time. She gasped and jumped out of the bed. Anika from corner of her eyes glanced at the mirror.Her hair was tousled from a long night of lovemaking.She was confused and she felt a change in her. She again looked back at her and started to think what must have happened last night.

Then, She made her way to the bathroom just on time anirudh entered in his room with a cup of coffee.He looked at anika bluntly and thought of what happened last night.He didn't have the guts to say about it as he found anika still dull. Anika didn't mind about anirudh there and she sternly made her way inside the bathroom.

"Anika, I have kept your coffee on the table.And Im going to studio will come home soon today." Anirudh said, raising his voice a little. So that Anika could hear.

Anika turned off the water in the shower and paused showering.She heard the voice of anirudh saying something to her.

"Hrmm Okay." Anika said, with a dull tone.

She was still wondering what could have happened last night as she could feel a change in herself.But she couldn't guess on what could have happened.After the shower, Anika came out of the bathroom wearing her pink salwar, drying her hair.

Anirudh looked at her doings and felt unhappy for making it.He could sense anika's wonderings and a change on her because of him.But he wasn't at all ready to say it out as he thought anika is still hurted.He went closer to her and turned her around him.He cupped her cheeks.

"Are you okay baby."Anirudh asked, with a low tone.

"Yeah,Im." Anika said, frowning.

"Dont worry about anything, I will come home soon." Anirudh said,pecking a kiss on her forehead.

Anika just delivered a fake smile. Anirudh left his room with his guilty feelings.He couldn't believe himself that he has broke anika's promise and was shocked that anika doesn't know anything about what had happened. Anika took her breakfast with her coffee and got ready to go to her office.

At Anika's office..

In a confusion state.Anika was sitting in her room, recalling about the incident last night.She was feeling admiration about what could have happened last night when she was asleep.She couldn't register anything on what has happened.She was really confused and went with her train of thoughts.Suddenly, Vithiya entered her room with couple of files in her hand.

"Anika,I have already sent the details for the materials to dealers.And I have told gina to finalize the profits.If there is any mistakes do check it out."Vithiya said, without breathing.

Anika was still with her train of thoughts, running inside her mind.She couldn't come out of it as she went deeper.

"And Anika, Just got a message from the producer for siva's movie.They have said that the costumes all look unique."Vithiya said, with a smile.