Chapter 13

2 weeks prior to the wedding..

Wedding Invitations was finalized and sent to anirudh's and anika's house.Both families started to invite their relatives,neighbors and close friends by visiting them personally.

Everything was going really well.Untill heavy rain started pour on chennai land.For past 3 days,it have been continuously raining heavily,at the same time wedding preparations were still going in anirudh's and anika's house.
Anika and her friends have got 3 more exams to be completed within 2 weeks.

Anika and her friends reached the house coming back from college.Just in time,even anirudh have reached anika's house.She was surprised to see him there and wondered why would be here out of sudden.

All together they stepped their foot inside the house and it sounded like a supermarket place.There were only 6 people in the house. Anirudh's and Anika's dad were arguing about some catering. Anirudh's and Anika's mom were aruging about who is going to show their head to superstar and invite their family as anirudh's mom wished to send anika and anirudh together.Anu was busy on the phone with her friends inviting them for her sister marraige.And Diya,was busy collecting the rest invitations for anika that she will be giving it for her colleagues.

"Mom! Stop Everything and calm down."Anika,shouted.

Everybody stopped and glared at Anika but Anu was still busy talking with her friends loudly.Gina swiftly walked towards her and snatched the phone.

"The subscriber you're currently trying to reach now is very busy having cold coffee." Gina said.

Anu was furious at gina and threw a glare at her.Anirudh bluntly looked at anika and was admiring her.

"Hey gina!! I still haven't finished inviting my friends to the wedding.I wont get time after this how can you end the call just like that?" Anu said,furiously.

Gina gently held her hand and made her to sit on the couch beside Diya.Diya bit a laugh at anu's reaction.

"Why are you all panicking too much? Calm down a bit,everything will go smoothly." Anika spoke.

Everybody glared at anika and started speaking again, simultaneously.Vithiya sighed looking at the chaos.

"Now I feel like I'm in a fish market."Vithiya murmured.

Anirudh bit a laugh hardly with vithiya's statement.Anika gifted a undesirable glare at both of them.

"Enough Everybody.." Anika shouted again.

A complete silent was made expect the drizzling sound of the rain.

"Dad what's the problem now? For the catering,why dont you just order the dishes from your close friend gautham's cuisine since he have all the variety types of food.And for the marraige hall uncle's raghavendra mandabam is enough for the people's who will be attending the wedding." Anika said,and she turned towards her mom.

"Mom,It's better if you and dad go along with aunty and uncle for a visit to Rajini sir's house to invite his family.If me and anirudh go it's not that respectful as it's something important among our parents not us." Anika said,finishing her confession.

Everybody smiled at Anika widely.Anirudh was mesmerized by anika's words how settled everything in shot.But anu was still frowning and looked at anika.Anika went closer to her and took a seat beside her.

"Hey chip,Why are you upset now? You want to invite your friends right,just take your phone and click pic of my wedding invitation and send this to all your friends on whatsapp group." Anika said,smilingly.