Chapter 38

En Viral Idukkula, Un Viral Kedakkanum.

Anirudh landed in chennai in the morning, along with his sister's family. Anirudh reached his home, excitingly, and ran upstairs to see anika and hug her tightly.

Unfortunately, anika didn't return back from her mom's house. Anirudh frowned and found his room empty. He dediced to freshen up himself and take some rest so that anika would reach home by that time.

Anirudh made his way to the bathroom and took a hot shower as he badly needed for now. After a nice shower, anirudh came out from the bathroom wearing a black shirt and a short pant.

Then, he quickly jumped on to his bed to sleep. He rolled around his bed, as he tired hard to sleep. Finally, atlast he took Anika's pillow, hugged it tight and drifted to sleep.

After an hour, Anika reached her house along with anirudh's mom, dropping anu in college, on the way. Vaishnavi ran and hugged anika as she missed her awfully.

Vaishnavi brought anika inside the hall, while the worker's took her luggage upstairs. Anika sat on the couch and had a fun talk with Vaishnavi.

"Did you watch the video which I sent?" Vaishnavi asked, smilingly.

"Yes, I did! The video made my morning. Im happy and glad that he rocked the stage, what else I need other than this. By the way where is he?" Anika said, with a smile on her face.

"He is sleeping in his room. Come let me help you to walk upstairs."
Vaishnavi said, politely.

Anika got up and made her way upstairs. Vaishnavi carefully helped her to walk in the stairs and reach out for her room. Vaishnavi left anika in the middle of the hall and she went downstairs.

Anika slowly walked towards her room and opened the door, cautiously. She stepped her foot, in silently and found anirudh sleeping so peacefully, as his snors were heard.

Anika took his wet towel from the bed and kept it for dry on the chair. She slowly went and sat beside anirudh, not willing to disturb his sleep. Anirudh stirred awake, he threw out the pillow beside him and hugged anika by side, closing his eyes. He lifted up his head and placed it on anika's lap. Anika shivered at his sense of humour.

"Abby, your daddy can sense my presences so well." Anika said, looking down at anirudh.

"I missed you both so much." Anirudh said, pecking a kiss on anika's tummy.

Anika flipped anirudh's hair and cupped his cheeks. Anirudh slowly opened his eyes and looked at anika's smiling face. Anika was rubbing anirudh's cheeks on the other hand their fingers were fiddling each other.

"I love you!" Anirudh said, with a small smile crept on his lips.

Anika blushed and pecked a soft kiss on top of anirudh's forehead. Anirudh closed his eyes and smiled to himself. Anirudh sat up and quickly pulled anika towards him, so that she was on his arms. Anika paired her hands with his and layed her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you so much for dedicating a song in my name. I didn't expect this from you and I proudly say that my husband, rocked the stage like no man's business. And the night of your concert has been talked by everyone. I could see that you totally had a blast." Anika said, fixing her gaze at the duvet.

"It would be killing awesome, if you were at the spot watching my performance." Anirudh said, sighing.

"Sure it will be ! As your better half will be attending, the chennai concert." Anika said, with a grin on her face.