Chapter 31

Anika's 6th month..

Home Sweet home!! Anika was back to her mom's house for couple of days since anirudh got busy with his movie release and some other work.Anirudh wasn't feeling good, leaving anika alone in her mom's house and he wasn't at all normal with what he had done before. His instincts was keep on telling him that something wrong is about to happen to anika. He couldn't really concentrate with his work, with that he decided to take a break and be with anika for some days. As he will be leaving to London tonight for his concert press meet he had planned to stay up in London with anika for some days.

All the main stuffs of his project were done completely and he took his friends help for the editings.His friends agreed to anirudh's break as they all wanted anirudh to be happy and only that mattered them.

After a few moments, Anirudh reached anika's home, as he wanted to tell her about his break and console her to stay in London for some days, a vacation. He missed her badly and wholeheartedly, his body ached for anika's lap. Anirudh stepped his foot inside anika's home and found her parents at the living hall. He went towards them and had a short time talking with them. Just then, anirudh made his way upstairs to anika's room to have a look at her. Anirudh slowly twisted the door knob and entered in.He saw anika sleeping peacefully and found anu sleeping beside her. He didn't wanted to wake them up so he left the room silently. But then, he kept on visiting anika's room each seconds coming in and going out.Anu stirred awake by the chirping sound from the door, she wondered who it could be and went out to check. As soon she went outside, she sighed in disbelief as anirudh spoiled her sleep.

"Mama, you can't even stay without seeing my sister for just few days?  Thanks for spoiling my sleep and waking me up this early." Anu said, in a sleepy haze.

Anirudh just smiled at her as he saw Anu still in her half sleep dreams. Anu walked towards her room and anirudh went inside anika's room. Anika couldn't sleep well in night she was suffering with leg pain and back pain, only in mornings she was able to sleep. Anirudh saw her sleeping so tiredly and peacefully, looking at it, he smiled. He slowly went and sat beside her,not disturbing her sleep. Anirudh cuddled anika and slept with her, he was admiring her beauty and gave a light kiss on her forehead.

Anika shivered at someone's kiss but didn't care. Anirudh went on with his kiss, downward to her eyelids, nose, chin and everywhere on her face. Anika shrunk at anirudh's touch, she started having trauma thinking it's harish, as it referred her honeymoon indicent which happened in flight. Anika woke up tensely,breathing out louder. Anirudh was taken a back with anika's actions.

"Niku, Are you okay?" Anirudh asked, shocked.

"Anirudh, when did you come home? Why didn't you wake me up?" Anika said, relaxing herself.

"I just came in now. Actually I saw you sleeping so I didn't feel like disturbing your sleep." Anirudh said, with a smile on his face.

Anirudh sat up straight, leaning his back towards the cott and anika went closer to him and tugged her fingers tight with his. Anika layed her head on anirudh's shoulder and he rested his head on anika's. She was feeling revealed after seeing anirudh's smiling face as all her day and night went through by thinking of him and about harish threatens. She really wanted anirudh beside her right after that incident but she couldn't show it up.Although a month had passed anika wasn't able to forget harish thoughts and the incident which happened. It kept on muddling deep inside her heart.

"Ani, his thoughts are really killing me alot! Im really not stable with anything on what I do. Im getting traumas when someone touches me and I wake up tensely." Anika said, tearing out a little.

Anirudh cupped anika's cheeks gently and tunned her face so that she can face him.Anika looked at him bluntly and shrunk away. He wiped her tears which dropped down by using his thumb and hugged her tight.Anika felt his cold breath after ages and she felt it so good.