Chapter 29

Anika's 3rd month...

Anirudh was grounded with his work for past months. He had to finish up with background scores for two movies, Remo and Rum. Since Remo is a  huge budget film he have put all his hardwork over it.Once again, he was away from home for 2months.He felt so bad when he wasn't able to go visit anika and look after her.

Anika missed anirudh awfully.She wanted him badly at her side and take care of her.But she understood his emotions and work tense so she didn't show it up.

Anika packed all her stuffs, took her check up file and proceeded her way towards the door.Vithiya came over to her house to take anika to the hospital. Anirudh's mom was carried away with her sudden work.So, she couldn't make up to take anika for the check up.

After almost 1 hour consulting the doctor, Anika was at the pharmacy buying her medicines.Meanwhile, vithiya waited for her at the main gate. Anika paid the bill at the counter and existed herself outside. She walked towards vithiya's car. Suddenly, a man with his strong hand grabbed anika's wrist and pulled towards him.Vithiya looked out for anika through her front mirror and anika gasped in shock.

"Heyy Beautiful !" Harish said.

Vithiya got down from her car and walked towards them furiously.Anika was in despite shock, she couldn't believe her eyes are looking at the guy who was trying to ruin her life.She wondered how he is able to roam around the city when he is under control with the magistrate.

"How come you're here? How did you get out from the magistrate?" Anika asked, suspiciously.

"It's harish's magic!" Harish said, evilly.

"Harish leave anika's hand now!" Vithiya said, coming up from behind.

Anika turned around and looked at Vithiya bluntly.Vithiya was tensed and looked in despite anger at harish.She pulled Anika's hand away from harish and took her towards her car.Harish went infront of them and blocked their way.

"Hold on Anika! I need to tell you something." Harish eyed at her desirably.

Anika looked away.Harish went closer to her, leaving a centimetre gap between them barely.Anika desperately wished he shouldn't do anything to her child and leave her alone.

"I heard that you're pregnant? Anika, Don't worry you won't be able to give birth! You're my girl and how will leave you to give birth.My wish was to separate you and anirudh.I wished that nothing should happen between you both but everything became a mess because of Anirudh.To punish him, I have prepared myself to kill the human which is living happily within you." Harish said.

Anika's eyes widened away.She couldn't hide her shock.Harish literally planned something evil to defeat anirudh. Vithiya slapped him with all the strength in her. How dare he try to kill a human being, which is just growing up. Anika pulled Vithiya away from harish, stopping her to slap him.Vithiya was frustrated.

"You bastard don't you really have brains or are you pretending like you don't have one? Don't you know how to stay away from someone's life if they are not willing to have any sort of communication with you. You have ruined her life so much and now what else do u want to do? Be a man and walk off. Don't get into unwanted troublesome. If there's something happening to her again, mark my words, I'll slaughter the shit of you! Be careful and watch out yourself! If you don't have brains go and look after a doctor who could help you with it. Don't always be a fool bcos it's easy to fool, fools like you, you fool!" Vithiya shouted.

"Vithiya calm down.Everyone is looking at us." Anika said, pulling her away.

"Harish, Please I beg you.Don't do anything to my baby.Now only my life is going smoothly.Im not willing to see anirudh being upset with this." Anika said, pleadingly.