Chapter 16

The name sangeet is all about music and dance. Let's the turn up the music, shake all your legs with the groom and the bride.

Anika was bluntly nervoused and her realization was drowning her that she is going to be Mrs.Anika Ravichander in no day's time.

At the same she felt glad and honourable that she is also going to be a member into The Emperor Family of Rajikanth.

She was exhausting when she had thought about her family and friends.Especially when harish's thought came into her train of thoughts from nowhere.Suddenly, a feminine voice spoke up from behind.

"Ma'am please comfortable yourself."Pallavi persuaded.

Anika was getting ready for the sangeet ceremony.She was donned a precious baby pink layered lengha with heavily embroidered and sat infront of the mirror.The stylish started to do touch ups on her face. She was fightened as she anticipated what was going to happen at the sangeet ceremony. Just then she got up and adjusted her lengha on her sides. The door was flung open which made anika jerk.

"Jeez Vit! Thank God it was you." Anika said, relaxed.

Vithiya entered into anika's without a sign.She didn't speak but she was admiring anika top to the bottom.She was surprised by how anika was dressed.Meanwhile, Anika looked apologetically with her act.

"Dam! Anirudh is going to fall for you once more." Vithiya remarked.

Anika blushed hearing vithiya's comment.Vithiya started to her tease her with tickles. Anika laughed out loud.

"Someone has come to meet you!? Especially the person who have been waiting for." Vithiya said,placing her hand on anika's shoulder.

"Who is it!?" Anika asked, with a questioning look.

"Abby come in." Vithiya called out.

It was vithiya's cousin nesh and frankly to be said as vithiya's better half.Anika is so close with nesh and vithiya.She actually admire their love and adore their chemistry between them.

"OMG! Nesh brother." Anika said, surprised.

"Hey anika, Oh shit time flies so fast man! You have become much prettier than before." Nesh said, nonchalantly.

Anika bit a laugh and Vithiya starred at him.

"Hello Mister! Of course girls get prettier when they're once fixed." Vithiya said, reculantly.

"So brother, how is life going? When is your engagement?" Anika asked, teasingly.

"If you want I can kept it right after your marriage! What say?" Nesh replied,sarcastically.

Anika looked deviously at vithiya's reactions.She was getting irritated and tensed as she knew she is getting teased up.

"Wow brother is being so fast! So what Vit,after my marriage is your engagement is it? OMG! I really can't wait to tease you." Anika said, chuckling.

"No engagment and no more this topic! Nesh come lets move." Vithiya said, trying to escape pulling nesh out.

"Iru ma! Thangachi aasaipaadurala! Mundichivecha thaan yenna?" Nesh said, frowning.