Chapter 22

"Promise, I would never leave you."Anirudh said, trustworthy.

Anika got up and placed her head on Anirudh's shoulder.Anirudh smiled when anika did that.He was feeling happy that anika is recovering but yet he wants to know if she had fallen for him.Anika's eyes glanced at the resort voucher.Where it said.

"Beach resort, 1day night stay free for newly married couples with room + food facilities and everything."

Anika loves beach that too when the sun sets, just loves it just like how she loves to play in rain and have ice cream.She stared at that particular page and sighed.

"I love to see beach when the sunsets and it looks awesome in this pic."Anika said, with a dull tone.

Anirudh looked at the voucher which she was holding and wondered why she is talking about the beach out of the blue.And he looked back at anika, she was a little bit sad.

"Sir! Your bill." The waiter approached.

"Ani,I will go pay the bill." Anika said,willingly.

Anirudh just gave a smile at anika and handed over his wallet to her.He was so focused on to know why she had mentioned about the beach, he thought maybe she would have indirectly saying him to take here to that beach. Anirudh glanced at anika, where she was at the billing counter. Just then his phone tonned.He took out his phone from his pocket and looked at It.It was notification from his social medias.His twitter notification gave him a heart attack.

"Anika Srinivasan's Birthday is today."

"Oh shit! Today is Aug 8th.Oh dam shit!"Anirudh said, under his breath.

He freaked out in tense as he didn't plan anything to surprise anika and she herself forgot her own birthday. But he wasn't sure if Anika's birthday is exactly today.After all he knows that her birthday lays in August but doesn't remember the date.So, he quickly pulled out anika's handbag before she could come back to place he took out her passport and looked at her birthday.

"08/08/1993.Yes It's today." Anirudh murmured in excitement.

He put back her passport safely inside her handbag and looked casually when anika made her way towards him.Anika smilingly came along.

"Anirudh, Shall we move?" Anika asked, with a smile.

"Yeah sure." Anirudh said.

Anika took her hand bag and phone in her hand and made a move towards there. Anirudh was forming up ideas just when his spotted at free bookings for the beach resort with room facility.He looked much happier with this idea and take there so that she could feel relaxed and make her birthday a special one.

"Niku,You wait outside for me I need to use the washroom." Anirudh said, urgently.

Anika shook her shoulders and letting a way for him to go use the washroom.And she made her way outside the cafe. Anirudh pretended like as if he wanted to use the washroom. He peeked at anika through the glass door of the cafe.She seemed like she was having a sight at the other side looking at the flowers. Anirudh immediately made the arrangements and ordered a birthday cake for anika.The managing director of the cafe mentioned that they both will have to travel in the boat to reach the beach resort. Anirudh agreed for everything what they have explained and just payed the money for the cake.And they asked him to be at this place on time sharp at 6pm.Anirudh agreed and left the place by informing Vaishnavi that he and anika won't return back home tonight.

"Anika, come lets go." Anirudh said, rushing.

"Ani, where are well going now?" Anika asked, unknowingly.