Chapter 25

Thrid pov

Whitestar stayed in her room staring at the ceiling they had a lot of trust issues since and refused to go missions unless it was her father. Optimus and the autobot felt absolutely horrible for they had broken the trust on poor whitestar. He knew dark flare wouldn't want this to happen. He walked toward her room quietly not to disturbed her.

"whitestar "he spoken softly as the white femme looked at the door while sitting up. He saw her anger by just looking at her optics.

"yes optimus"she huffed as she crosses her arm as he sat next to her. The sad look on his face as he saw the ghost of his now dead sparkmate which was shattered the moment she spoke.

"what is it "she wasn't in the mood.

"please understand tha-"

Whitestar abruptly stood up with full on anger on her face

"Understand what optimus what for the fact you thought I would nearly kill my own site "she exclaimed as she was shaking as tears bubbled up her faceplate.

"if..if your here just to apologize then your very mistaken I can't trust you or everybody else but my father"she continued as he looked at her wide eyed not knowing what to say. She was sparkbroken as she knew they haven't given her a chance to explain.

"I'm ...deeply sorry since I lost ..her I haven't been myself"he spoke as tears slowly came up as whitestar stared at him she knew he wasn't the same after her death.

She suddenly felt guilty as she walked over to optimus who was softly sobbing which he never shown his emotions before.

"optimus..im sorry I loved her too and you know I'm going to try ...to trust the autobots "she said as she hugged him tightly as she cried.

"I know how it feels to lose a love one it hurts like hell but you know she always here "she said as she patted her chest opening it up.

"she told me to keep half of her spark the reason is that ...once we combine the sparks we'll become one soul but it not time yet please she told me to tell you this"tears rushed as he looked at her and smiled

"don't weep my friend I know she trusted you to carry on her spark" she smiled as she remembered that fateful day when megatron have penetrated her in the chestplates.

She wiped her tears as both of them left her room to go into the main room.All of the autobots looked at whitestar as they felt guilt as she smiled still with tears

"umm hi"she spoke as they looked at each other then suddenly all of them except ratchet ran toward her. They all went into a group hug. She watched her father making a thumbs up as she cried against.

"your forgiven"she said as they all let go of her as she moved everyone away toward ratchet who was on the computer. He was completely oblivious on their relationship they had bond a few months back but not sparkmates yet. Ratchet feared he would lose me but ill told him after the war we can become sparkmates.

"optimus we have a situation "

"yes old friend what is it "

Whitestar pov

I saw smokescreen came right towards us as I didn't really heard the conversation.

"cybertron why are they on cybertron"arcee spoke as I looked around to see no signs of the kids. "hey where are they where I jack,miko and raf"I said

"hmm we have a messages as megatron put it as they...oh no"he stopped as his optics widen I walked towards the computer as I felt my optics widen.