Chapter 4

xion pov

I didn't understand why is it that I get at some place at the wrong time. (WTF)I knew I couldn't hide from them forever but I'm not ready to take them head on. "what to do...what to do" i thought as I was finishing my business I heard the door open ...i was nervous and wonder who open the door ...

my heart was beating rapidly as the footsteps came closer I didn't want to move anything. The women then coughed and I immediately relax but that ends quickly as another some open the door talking. I realize she was my mother the one who originally kicked me out.

she still talking on the phone....this was getting bad I open the stall door and quickly went out but not looking I bumped into somebody...I had wished I didn't look up. But I did and it was my abusive father.he smiled as he looked at me...i had forgotten about optimus outside but I quickly tried to get out and did only to be held by my wrist.

my father had grabbed my hair and pulled me into the back of the fast food restaurant."no...please don't"I cried as he raises he hand and punched me. He soon kicked me in the stomach as I cried for help.

I cried for optimus ...he soon got out a knife...i went pale and tears rapidly flowing down my face .

"OPTIMUS "I yelled as he raises his arm with the knife .a man behind him had grabbed his arm and as soon he took it away. The man had punched my father in the face. His eyes in pure rage. My father got up and tried to punch the guy but he was too quick.

he kicked my father in the stomach and fell. I tried to get up but I fell on my butt I was shaking badly.I looked up at the man and his voice was very familiar.

"xion"he looked down and I didn't expect him to carry me."is that you optimus"he nodded and i vaguely knew that i was blacking out. Then realizes that the adrenaline kept me going but suddenly stop.

i had passed out.

THRID PERSON POV

xion passed out as soon she was in optimus alt form.he was angry at the man who tries to kill xion...if it weren't for her screaming his name he would activited his holoform. He had to keep her safe from the deception and from her parents.

optimus returns to base and carries xion to ratchet. Optimus immediately saw a worried expression on his face knowing he also cares for her.

"what happen "he asked as optimus gave xion to ratchet."she was being beating from her parental creator"ratchet looked up to optimus in shock and disbelief.

"well she be alright some minor bruises on her wrist but other wise she'll be fine"ratchet explains and relief has washed over them as she started to stir around.

Xion pov

i hear voices two of them...i know it is but i cant put a finger on it. They were talking but i don't know what they were talking about ..."xion" i heard that voice before as i tried to move but my body is too tired to move...i again lose them and their voice.

"optimus"i said and i felt a light flashing through my eyes. I opened them slowly to see ratchet's face and his light on my eyes.he then turns it off and next to him was optimus

"what happen "i asked

"you passed out after optimus save you from that man"he said. Then a ton of bricks hit me that man who saved me i remembered he had bright blue eyes same as optimus. And his voice when he talked to me..."h..how"i said shakily slightly from the cold.

"i had used a holographic form of me in human terms holoform.i was able to rescuse you with out using my true form"he said plainly.

i smiled and close my eyes...remembering that moment optimus save my life.

"i promise i won't let any harm come to you"he said as tears of joy fell from their prison i went to optimus and quickly picked me up and i hugged his face.i could feel him smiling.

i turned into a bird and flew around optimus head and he was having trouble finding me. I landed and went from a bird to a horse and i neighed and ran from him. He followed as i galloped around ... I turned my head towards optimus who was walking toward me.

his giant footstep making tiny little earthquakes happen. He picked me up still in horse form and i neighed. He smiled and took me into his quarters where i turned back into my self.

his hand was on me as i was on his chest ...i hear his so called sparks the rhythm of his spark immediately making me feel drowsy.

the next morning i woken up ...i looked around and i suddenly hear soft snoring. I turned to look at optimus snoring in front of me...i giggled at him because it was so freakin adorable.and I soon started my day

UNKNOWN POV

I been trying to find this bitch for years...when we were young I was defending her ...i want to help her from mom and dad. But for some reason I can turned into animal and so was she.

when they had found out she kicked her out first then my mother continues to hurt me. I ran away from home hoping to find someone to help.

she left me behind ...she left me to die here with mom and dad. I wanted to find her ...i never known about her ....what is her fucking name ...what am I ......

I'm suppose to protect her but they kicked her out leaving me a spoiled child. Mom told me that my sister is using me for her own protection I didn't believe it.

we were young at that time...mother says that if I had the power too then she told me to kill her without fucking remorse.

years passed ...no sign of her ...where did she go ...

I was in my fox form hoping to find her but because of rain and other severe weather I had lost track of her...

she may get away once but when I find her i will kill her

I will find you....xion

OMG SOMEONE is looking for xion can someone please help this poor girl from her assailant.i hope you enjoy this chapter by bye