Chapter 5

3rd person pov

xion was allowed to leave the base as she was careful of her surroundings. She was in her horse form and was galloping freely. Her ears perked up suddenly as she her a familiar sound if a semi truck.she stopped and turned around to find optimus following her off road.

in her mind she giggled at the sight of optimus bumping trail. She neigh at him and canter towards him. He stopped and a man came out. Something wrong there was a horse trailer behind the truck. The truck looks exactly the same as optimus but doesn't have the insignia.

"hey beautiful com on now I ain't gonna hurt ye now."

the sound of his voice scared her as he came closer she starts to galloping around him barely missing the rope that was trying to capture her.

XION POV

I neighed for something to help me. I then saw a semi with the insignia  and I kept galloping toward optimus. The men were right behind me and catching up with me.

my heart was racing as I heard the pound of hooves coming. I had to do something then optimus door opened as I took this as my cue to turn in to a bird and managed to get inside just in time.

I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breathe.

"are you alright xion"he asked I nodded in response as we made our way to the base I noticed a white mustang with blue streaks of hair chasing us.

my eyes went wide as I told optimus to stop.he was confused at the request and slowed to a complete stop.

I got out of the truck and turned into a black lioness with a red diamond on my forehead. The horse that was running was now a white lioness with blue diamond. We both charged at each other.

I know who exactly is this for the moment I saw white. I attacked her with force and bite down on her neck.she roared and tries to get to me.

"Xion!!"she said telepathically as she struck me across my jaw...i heard optimus called me but i continued to fight her.

why would she attack me I know she upset at me for leaving but I never knew she would be this upset."I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"she yelled telepathically as I felt pain in my leg.i look down at my paw I had broken it. I growled as I tried to get away from her.

I turned into a black bald eagle with instead of the white that was the trademark to the Americans it was red a strange color for a bald eagle.

I flew away only to be knocked down to the ground and turned back to myself. The assailant did the same and turned to a girl dress all white t shirt ...white and blue jeans and light blue shoes. I was the opposite I weared a black t shirt with black and red jeans with dark red shoes.

I looked up and she looked pissed as hell. I saw what was coming and was punched repeatedly and I had enough

"s..top please " I cried but she didn't listen we were both born at the same day she was with me the whole Time but now I don't even know her anymore.

I noticed tears going down her face.as she was too tired to fight anymore I hugged her tightly ignoring the pain in my wrist

"sister "she said and I finally recognize that this girl was my twin sister.tears and sobs come from both of us as we hold each other.

"im sorry xion I'm ...just ..so angry"she said between her sobs. I regret fighting her in the first place.

"I missed you akira"I said as she cries to me optimus was in the back looking at us and our strange reunion.

I looked at her we look exactly the same except the color in our clothing and hair. Damn I forgot how her hair is pure white .i smiled at her and I reached for optimus and I forgot the pain in my wrist.

"owww "I cried as akira looked at me worried and looks at my wrist.and Immediately the pain went away. I looked at her in she told me that she could heal injury.

"I missed you sis I'm sorry if I was trying to kill you please for give me"she said

"I do now let go optimus will give you a explaination an our way ok"she nodded and went back

I'm happy

CHAPTER. DONE. I NEED A BREAK A well enjoy bye