Chapter 2

optimus had hit the poor animal with is vehicle mode.he saw the poor animal on the ground breathing and was ok. He transforms to find a black mustang on the ground and slowly picked her up with gentle care.the then noticed that she was become human..the hoofs of the animal became hands and feet. The snout coming back to become a human face and the black coat was mo longer ther but only black clothes.

optimus was surprised on what he has seen. He then remembered in this processer that something similar at miko school.where a bird had turned to a human girl.

she started to store and opened her eyes to see a metal face and screamed

"please calm yourself your alright "he said as soon was looking at him with wide eyes then spoke

"y..you hit me"she said as she stared at his neon blue eye and she looked deeper and saw a bit of hurt in his eyes

"I apologize that i had harm you ...forgive me "he said the gentle hurt in his voice had calm her down and looked at him with sympathy.

"w..who are you"xion asked but no answer when he started to transform to a peterbuit truck and open the door for her.

she got in not before she heard a loud noise and turned around only too see a tornado headed her was "get in"the truck yelled as she stood in fear not realizing that she was pulled by a man.

she saw the man with dark blue long hair wearing a red jacket with black pockets in the front and some grey jeans and blue boots.

then he disappeared this couldn't be napping she thought has the truck was driving away from the dangerous tornado.

"Ratchet open the ground bridge"he said as a green portal opened up.xion suddenly felt sick as was going to a mysterious place.and saw more giant robots and along side the green fat one was miko.

xion couldn't believe miko was here.she was beyond pissed as he open the door and yelled "MIKO!"she looked at xion and immediately felt the anger came from her and slapped her then hugged her.

miko was upset and felt bad for xion and hugged back she knew she would get slapped but who can blame her

"x.xio..xion..im sorrry but ."mikko stopped and was interpreted by the bot who supposedly hit her.

"xion is it "I nodded "I apologize for the accident earlier my name is optimus prime were from the planet cybertron were also known as autobot"

xion was clearly confused but continued to hear the story.

"xion do you have parent to contact so I can sent you home"

xion when blank he said about her parents.

XION POV

I forgot about that when he said my parent.i was so deep.in my thoughts that I didn't realize that a giant finger had lifted to looks.up at optimus.I also was crying about it.

"xion what's wrong " optimus asked as I stilled cried I wanted to tell him everything ...i soon stopped crying and looked at optimus

"I was...kicked out ..because..of...my shaped shifting but I wat to talk about it later please"he nodded in understanding

"I want you to meet the rest of my team"he said then the red and white bot came out first named ratchet then a yellow and black looked like a muscle car name bumblebee after that a feminine blue and pink bot named arcee came out and finally mikos guardian bulkhead that has small legs and long arms and a big body.

"nice to meet you all "I already felt welcome here and yet I was afraid.

"xion show them how you can change animals"she said excitedly i looks at her in shock on what she just said.

ratchet and the other not looked at me ...i was shaking nervously and miko whispered in my ear telling what i can turn into.

i decided to be the mustang and i slowly turned into a black mustang with crimson hair on.my face. I heard the bot gasp as they look at my form.

"incredible"ratchet exclaim as he reached for me i backed off spooked off galloping away from him.optimus slowly came to me

"xion ...don't be afraid it alright"he said so calmly as i went to his palm holding me and uses a finger to brush my mane as he passes me to ratchet.he scanned me and looked at the screen and my bone structure

"xions bone structure completely change once she became the creature or a horse she is able to turn any creature on the planet mammels..amphibian and some insect what ever she pleases"ratchet said

i turned back to human and walked over to miko who was too busy to pay any attention"xion do you forgive me for not telling you"i nodded i did forgive her and i was happy.

"xion "ratchet called me.as i came over i tripped over the railing and the fall i manage to turn into a hawk and flew to ratchet ..

"wow that surprising "arcee said as she folded her arms i shrugged my shoulders "who's going to be xions guardian"i looked around and i know almost everyone has a partner except for ratchet and optimus

"i be xion Guardian"optimus stepped up and he smiled at me as he wrapped his fingers around me and went to his room...

he layed down and put me on his chest "go to sleep xion "he said i didn't need to be told twice and i feel in a deep sleep

CHAPTER COMPLETE i finally finish my story love at heart plz read it a good story i hope you.enjoying the story so far