Chapter 22

xion pov

it been weeks since we saw what megatron was planning and yet I felt like something horrible was going to happen to me. I knew I would die somehow but no one really knows. We been scouting for energon for weeks and are in need of some.

whitestar wasn't always to produced energon herself it would take her energy and making her weak. I was with whitestar scouting a cave in the desert. "so what are we looking foe sis"whitestar asked as I looked at her like she was crazy "Energon duh...we need more we are reaching critical low on it"I said back to her as looks down.

"but I can make energon if we needed it"she said "no whitestar it takes up your energy you need to save your strength we need you of course but making energon will be too much for you"I said as we finally found a source of energon and it looked fresh and untouched.
"Wow energon and lots of it "whitestar said as she was walking around the cave slowly while I stand there."well lets get all of the energon back to base it kinda freaking me out "I said.

She nodded as her servo turned into a small drill and started drilling onto the ground. I decided to help her since it so much energon.

I didn't know how long we were here but it felt like time passes through you like it was nothing. "dark....Dark."I was snapped out of my thought "hey you ok" she said

"yeah I'm alright "I responded back "it time to go back we have alot "she said as she pressed her comm link.

"ratchet we need a bridge "she said as a greenish bluish portal came out as we carried as much energon as we could.

"need any help"asked smokescreen I nodded as he went back with me to grab more energon.

It took us hours to transport all of the energon back to base. Whitestar was the last to return back. We both smiled as we turned into our tiger forms and went to a nearby couch.

Both me and akira yawn as sleep begins to take over both of us.

.....

"xion ....xion .XION!!!!"I was woke up by a yell from someone loud"ufgv what"I said rubbing my eyes only to see akira standing there. "yes what is it"I hissed in a darkly tone as I was irritated

"optimus wants to see you silly "she said as she flicked her finger on my forehead. I sighed as I got up to stretch from my afternoon nap.

I went back to my bot mode and walked to our room.the door was opened slightly as I saw him working on something with the computer

"optimus you need of me "I said

"of course sit"he said is it me or that am I treated like I'm in trouble.

"umm optimus what us this about If its about the -"I was interrupted by a kiss from the mech. The unexpected kiss caused me to moan. I suddenly sense someone's aroused

Lemon ahead I warning you now leave or skip this part if you don't like

"optimus~"I moaned his name as he's servos grabbed my waist and herded me to our berthroom.

He was touching me places he shouldn't but I could help but to moan loud as he raise his servo to quiet me as we made our way to the room. I'm glad they moved his room to the end of the base where no one can hear us.

He now carried me bride style to the room.he layed me down on the berth as he went to close the door and locked it

He then came closer to me his servos removing my breast plating and was now playing with my breast."Ahhhhh ~"I moaned as he begins to groan "oh dark.. "he whispered into my audio receptor.