Chapter 13

akira pov

I do not know how Long we been down here but my sister is still resting from her injury.surely there is a way to get us out of her. I looked around to see rock that covered the cave entrance. I roared to create echo and I was right. I headed deeper into the cave hoping for some way to get out of here.

it felt like I have been walking for hours I didn't noticed that my sister followed me until..."Boo"I immediately turned around and growled at a particular black and red robot dragon"XION you scared the crap out of me shouldn't you be resting"I said but she transformed into her bot form and hugged me. "thank you akira"she said to me

I looked at her confused".for what "I said as I also transformed into my bot form"for saving me dummy "she said as she softly punched my arm I laughed that we were trapped here together. I looked around looking for someway my sister went the other way looking for an exit.

it been four hours since we were trapped her our comm links still no reception.this was becoming a problem megatron may still be there as well as for the decpticreeps. Xion was behind me looking around for a way out. "hey look"she said as she pointed a small hole with the light coming through it.

I looked up to see a bat with a red diamond flew up to the hole and squeeze her way through.i also follow as well. We were finally free to see the sun began to set.we both landed on a cliff the ship was still in the area.

xion began to turn into a mustang ..again I follow and gallop with her.we could feel trembles like footsteps coming towards us. We were neigh to each other to find a way to get back to base.

then a blast took us off of our hooves and we hit the ground hard. The fire had begun to consume the forest around us. I looked up to see starscream flying over us. We were in a dire situation xion was a cheers now and was faster than me. I had to be something else and quick.

the smoke was getting to us as I see xion laying down breathing heavily and coughing. I soon started to inhale the smoke. We panicked and tried to find water but there was no lake.river or ocean in sight. "what do we do now xion "I asked. as xion was now struggling to breathe I looked up to see no ship in sight.

the blue cloudy sky is now covered by smoke and ash from the fire. Our skins were beginning to burn. The fire was getting close and we had no way out we turned back to our horse form and this time we couldn't change anymore.

we were tired and unable to transformed to our bot form. I then noticed a ground bridge opening to see the autobot down the cliff from where we are. "he...y xion look"I pointed at optimus with bee and bulkhead. I got up from the burning ground.

I began to neigh with xion with me. She was exhausted to even get up all she could do was exerting the ashes within her. I neighed until bee notices and alerts optimus. He saw us and fire was dangerously close. "hey get up xion

"I...cant "she said as she collapse to the ground"xion akira you must jump"he said as I tried to get xion to get up she did. Her legs were shaking and she was coughing violently. We soon heard a noise behind us. I pushed her off the cliff optimus caught her. I was relief but I turned around seeing a large tree beginning to fall.

I jumped but I felt something hot stabbed through my abdomen. Bee caught me the burning sensation was unbearable. I neighed pain blood flowing down my stomach into the servos of bee. I looked at him he was afraid.

I then look on where I was hit the stab was very deep and the wood was finishing burning and was still hot. Tears were going up "RATCHET ACTIVATE THE GROUND BRIDGE NOW"Optimus yelled as the bridge open. I didn't see what had happen because i had blacked out.