Chapter 15

xion pov

since me and optimus became sparkmate everyone eventually find out. Akira told me that she heard noises from our room making blush. I don't know the term on what to say but she told me that she will keep that a secret.

I was in the desert as a mustang like always I don't know why I like mustangs so damn much I guess I never know. I then remember what mom had told me that I will die somehow. I forgot to close the bond when I felt fear and sadness within me. Optimus must have sense this and a ground bridge opened up. I turned away from it and started a canter. He came out of it and carefully picked me up

"sweetspark what is wrong "he spoke I can't tell him not yet he then send me reassurance and love by the bond. I went from sad to happy and full of love what ever the future will store ill always love optimus.

akira and I walked around at a mall looking for some clothes "uggg where is it "I said as I tried to look for a limited addition of avenged sevenfold. I can't seem to find it not even hot topic has any. This was getting on my nerves "hey xion look what have I found"akira said she found it my shirt I grabbed and payed for it.

"thanks sis "I said as I hugged her "oh yea our birthdays coming up sis in two weeks "she said I looked at her shocked time sure flys by. Our birthday was in June 26 and i forgot our birthday wtf is wrong with me. We told miko that our birthdays is in two weeks.

little did we know that miko already knew and was planting a surprise party. After all that we had our rides ready with optimus and ratchets holoform waiting.the only problem is that women keep going on their faces. This was pissing me off.

akira however was lucky he was as handsome as optimus but was able to keep the ladies away from him. "hey bitch get away from my man"I spoke she turned and got confused."ha him your man hah "she was taunting me

"oh you are so going to get it "I said in a dark tone. She continues to laugh her ass off and she doesn't know that my anger was about to kill her. Optimus sends a calm vibe calming me down enough not to kill."ha don't make me laugh your just a whole "oh no did she just she said that.

optimus stepped away from the women and headed towards me and wrapping his arm around me.akira laughed at the women her face was pissing "come on don't be a pussy bitch I can take you on "I said as I made my way towards her

I began to tie my hair into a bun and she did the same. Akira was clearly entertain by this and was recorded it the whole time. Ratchet was interested as well while optimus dislikes violence.but decided that he would wait to intervene.

I begin first hitting across her face making her fall. She already has blood on her nose as I got on top of her and and started pulling her hair she was screaming. She at least put up a fight but I was stronger

she then kicks me in the stomach then she got the upper hand akira was laughing her ass off. She was trying to scratch her face but couldn't I scratch hers.

I soon got up and she was crying her face was red with a purple bruise on her nose "DONT YOU DARE CAME NEAR HIM AGAIN OR I swear YOU WILL DIE"I yelled then optimus holoform grabbed me and pulled me.to his leaving the girl there. Akira laughed so hard that she has to hold onto ratchet for support.

"well that done with"I said proud of myself "you know you could of taken another way "he said making ruin my little celebration of my victory "aww party pooper "he chuckles as he kissing me passionately on the lips.we went back to the base and akira showed us the video. All of us were laughing and I saw akira dropping her phone but still a plain veiw sight of the fight.

"oh god xion really girl I didnt even know you fought "miko said as she patted me on the back. I just shrugged and yea that's it so yea. I turned back into my bot form as so was my sister too. We went outside to see the sunset "today sis I must tell you something "I spoke in a serious tone "yes xion what is it "I took a deep breathe to get ready to tell her what was going to happen.