Chapter 6

few days later xion pov.

it been at least five days since akira's attack she was sorry for attacking me. I forgive her and she healed.we both galloping in our forms enjoying our self's.

we were the only one's at base at that time and miko would ride one of us and that makes both of us nervous everytime someone's on our back.when she get mad like pissed off she would cuss in Japanese and that was to be expected I mean i know her since middle school.

while my mind was off I heard horses neighing and a pound of hooves in the horizon. "xion!!"akria said as I looked and see the same man that tries to capture me .

"run"

we both were spooked and ran from him I looked behind to see two more men on the horses coming towards me and her. We galloped as fast as our legs could carry. I neigh as I felt rope around my neck and a forceful pull on me .i choked as they pull harder.

then more ropes wrapped around my neck. I kicked and neigh as I saw my sister coming towards me as a white wolf. She looked pissed as she jumped at the horses legs spooking them and knocking the men off.

without them looking I turned into a black wolf and growled at them. Suddenly I hear gun shots and this made me nervous as I looked to see her looking at me. We both ran the other way

"FIND THOSE DAMN HORSES"the man yelled as I turned my horse form and ran around. Akira followed and did the same thing.

"that was too close "I said as we were galloping to the base

"yeah I thought both of us were going to die"she said as I reassure her as we were bonding and touching our head to reassure ourselfs I hear a man yelled"

I FOUND THEM" i looked at akira scared as she was afraid also.

we knew it not long and we don't have the energy to change."we...must ..get. Back to optimus"i said between breathes she nodded her head and started to canter into a canyon where we stopped and looked and the men went to the opposite of where we were.

she sighed in relief as the sun started to hit the horizon.we quickly made our way back and finally made it in not before a certain bot yells at us

"FOR THE ALLSPARK WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!!"ratchet yelled as we were looking down and both of us collapse in to exhaustion.

i knew ratchet knew something was wrong as we were twisting our head left and right trying so hard to catch our breath.i felt a tickle.of a scan and showed up a diagram of our bodies.

"what happen "he asked as we were beginning to breathe normally.

"we ...were being chase by some cowboys ...."akira couldn't finished

"nearly capturing us both"i said as i layer my head down.as ratchet picked both of us up and told us to rest. We both were unable.to turn back due to low energy. We soon fell asleep stand like normal horses do.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

I woken up sore but ok ..akria was now awake and walking around while I can't move.I looked around.my throat hurts I check at the mirror to see my neck is bruise and could see lines from the rope burn.i still got up and head towards akira.she seems to be laughing and ratchet was trying so hard not to laugh.

"akria what's going on"I asked as she turned to see me.I could tell something going on with those two.

I remember that ratchet wanted to be her guardian...his lack of argument made me suspicious of him.at first I didn't think of it.