Chapter 12

third pov at base

akira suddenly passed out no one was near her and the kid were playing videogames.all of the bot were looking for xion after she went huh missing for days. Akira never moved from where she had collapsed. The other never noticed that she fainted.

"raf we need a bridge"optimus voice said with little grief laced in it. Raf quickly open a bridge when he saw a bid on the ground"AKIRA!!!"he said as the bot came one by one ratchet soon came and saw raf holding her limp body the sight broke his spark."what happen"he said

he slowly hold her I his palm scanning her if something was wrong he noticed a light shining in her chest where her heart is

he lifted her shirt and saw a blue crystal near her heart it was getting closer to it like it was slowly cutting it way through. Ratchet quickly put her down when a bright light covers the whole room. The kids screamed in fear as ratchet covered his optics with an arm. The light was there for about 10 minutes.

after the light dissipates ratchet lowers his arm to see a white and blue femme.ratchet hated to admit but she was beautiful she had the same eyebrow chest above her eyebrows.she groans as ratchet was pulled out he saw that her frame is smaller than ratchet possible a truck.

he also noticed sharp point on the crest very sharp and pointy shoulders.she looked muscular and powerful. She also have some sort of wings on her back.the joints of the wings were light blue. Her chest legs and helm were white she has blue streak down her legs and arms even her crest are blue.

he soon saw her optics opening she looked around and sat up. Feeling dizzy she went back down"easy akira "he said as she had a shook look on her face.she didn't remember that everything went Small only ratchet who was average.

"iggg what happen ratchet "akira asked as he grabbed a mirror she looked at it and was shooked.she looked like ratchet with the crest but the color on her matches her personality. She smiled and looked at ratchet who appeared blushing blue then a darker blue as she pecked him in the cheek.

"wow I know my mom told me about my form but I do look stunning am I right ratchet"she said as ratchet optics was flicking from her eyes down to her body.she was right she does look down right sexy.

his was staring at her form until akira came up to ratchet and briefly kissed him in the cheek before turning back into human and into her horse form she soon ran off. Akira runs off only to know where her sister might be.she turned into a bird and flew off.

xion was cold alone and injured she wrapped her wound with a large leaf.she knew no one would come to her.she felt alone no one for her to care. "what the use "she thought as she limp out of the cave noticing the ship is still there she was in a dangerous situation that she is unable to get out of. Xion didn't want to worry optimus or akira.

she soon hears galloping in the distance she looked around to see nothing in the dense forest but she knew she heard something galloping towards her.xion hid herself from whatever came it was a white mustang with blue high lights on the face of the horse with bright blue eyes. Xion slowly made her way towards the horse.

as has go closer something wasn't right she can't smell her scent...nothing like this does not exist and it turns out she was right.she was hit in the head by the large object.she collapse to the ground her vision blurred and the world is spinning she noticed the horse has disappeared and was replaced by two metal feet above her.the last thing she see was him holding her head with a smile so evil to her.then everything went black..

A white wolf with a blue diamond on her forehead was tracking a certain character that went missing a few days ago. She was right on her trail went it went cold.she turned into her bot form and looked around the area she soon saw some energon mix with blood.