Chapter 23

Xion pov

The mission was way too easy as we have found relic after relic. Whitestar and I have been returning with energon while dad and optimus went to find the relic in the north.

"dark look "whitestar spoke as I turn to find her gone which made me worried. "hey where did you go"I whispered as I saw a white mouse with a blue diamond on it forehead.

I transformed from bot to mouse squeaking around and followed her. We were small so it hard to detect us from being tall or up high.

"you see that canister over there "I looked at what she was pointing at and up in the cliff between two boulder was a small grey canister that appears to be cybertronian.

Both of us started to turn into birds and flew up when I saw a dark purple robotic bird heading towards us.

"IT LASERBEAK"she screamed as it starts shooting at us. "damn it decpticons "I said as he hid behind a rock nearby

"ratchet we require back up "whitestar said through the comm link. I noticed as more decpticon troops using their weapons on the rock nearly breaking it.

I jumped over the boulder using my sharp shooter weapon to kill some of the troop.I then activated my sharp weapons using them slicing them by the head. While I saw whitestar kicking them and shooting them in the spark chamber.

The continued to shoot at us one of the shots hit my shoulder blade making me hissed in pain."dragging glitch"I whispered darkly as I kicked them in the stomach area.

"sis there's too many"I nodded as I jumped up and transforming to my predabot form landing hard creating small earthquakes causing the troops to fall down.

I roared looking at all of them continued being shot at as I went closer to them and biting off their guns off their arm.

They eventually ran away while I noticed a bot coming towards us as it transformed. "sound wave "I said as I went to my fighting stance

Whitestar did the same as his appendages came out and quickly grabbing our wings trying to rip them out.

My chest glowed inna deep red color as I was pissed and in pain I finally blew out. The flames were intense as my body changes color to red and the red that was already there turn black.

Whitestar join by blowing hers flame into mines burning is body making him weak. He was stumbling around as we growled he remains in his stance.

The burn in is body would not go away and it making me feel proud to use it on the decpticon. He went down on one knee as I went closer I was hit in the head hard.

I shrieked loudly as I turned brown and the red strips turn green. I created large intense earthquakes knocking soundwave down and was unable to get up.

I was about to give him a final blow before a silver jet had rammed me knocking me into the ground.

My colors began to fade into regular colors instead. Whitestar ran to me hoping that I would be alright.

I look up to see the sliver jet transforming into megatron himself. "YOU ...."he said as he looked at his ally unconscious.

He was pissed the look in his optics shows that he's not pleased. "we need that relic"I knew where it at but he doesn't and wasn't going to it anytime soon.

"tells femme where is it "he asked impatiently then I transform "why should I tell you "I said getting to my fighting stance.

"because I know you know where its at it somewhere here but where "he said stepping closer to me and whitestar who also transform to our bipedal mode.