Chapter 3

Xion pov

I woken up to feel cold and I looked around to see optimus holding me in his chest.this made me smile for the fact that optimus is caring for me.

I turned into a bird and flew off from his chest as he open his optics for what they say and looked around.I stared at him while flapping my wings and got closer to his face.

I could tell he smiled and turn back to human.he gently grabbed me and walked to the Main room where I saw no one.i noticed in the corner in my eye a little bug.i didn't know how hungry I was.i turned in to a blue robin and flew off from optimus servos and some at the bug.i used my talons to get to the poor creature.i ate it and man it was good it tasted like chicken.

I turned back only to be watched by optimus.

"umm yea I'm hungry animal instincts sorry"I said as he nodded I understanding.im glad today was Saturday I would want to spend my time with miko.

I then saw bulkhead coming through and miko came out we hugged.then be both said something in Japanese. All of the autobots turned to us and look .

"what it our language didn't you know theirs other languages other than English"miko said sarcastically I giggled on her comment

"so what do you want to do "I said.

"horseback riding "she said I could've swore I just pissed a little bit "w..what miko ..do..you think that's a little dangerous"I said nervouly and nodded a no.

great now I have to entertain her I thought as I shape shift into the black mustang and crouching down for to get on my back.after that I heard some sort sensor and I'm a horse so I'm bound to be spooked.

I neighed for miko to get off and of course she did listen and I heard it once more and started to gallop away from her.

her screams were making everything worse while she was screaming and laughing I was terrified and wild.i couldn't stop my self until I went up on my hind legs

miko fell of to the ground and I looked at her transforming back to myself.

"miko are you alright "I said as she struggled to catch her breathe. But once she did I told her never to do that again.

we make our way back to the main room to see all bots were there and I saw a middle aged man dark skin and he was wearing a suit.

"xion that's agent frowler"miko said as I kept looking on what they were up to.i decided to walk up to them but atop when a hand pulled my arm only be miko

"miko what are you doing"I whispered"hey that dude doesn't need to know about you at least not yet"she said.

i turned into a bat and flew to the ceiling of the base and my hearing was sharper as ever it could of been

i know eavesdropping Is wrong but i have to know what they do and how they plan.

"you better keep it undercover prime "he said as he walked to the elevetor "or i will."the elevator door closes. Suddenly optimus looked up and saw me ...he smiled and reached out to me.

"xion please do not hide i know that you"he said i gave up and flapped my wing and flew to optimus palm then turned .

"how do you know that was me "i said he then pointed where we were and i was shocked that he saw me but it was good that frowler didn't see me so that good.

my stomach growled and looked up at optimus he seemed worried.

"don't worry optimus I'm just hungry i want some food" he nodded and told me to step back as he transforms and went in the passenger seat and the seat belt came over me like it has a mind of it own.

then he drove off to find some fast food. I was hungry and I was getting upset but for optimus sake I held it in

once there I got off grabbed my money and went in.i suddenly froze to see someone I didn't want to see ....i wasn't ready to face them ...no not at all.

they kicked me out for no god damn reason.i quickly went to the bathroom and into a stall. Tears bubbling up to the surface.

i had my knees to my chest with my arm around them.

why am I here yo see my.....

to see..my parents again

WOW I HAVE IDEAS FOR THIS STORY...BUT I HOPE IT DOESNT SUCK

well I hope you enjoy sir far give me some ideas plz