Finding Out

Lyzeo's POV

I went back to Crest with Clinton in my arms, sleeping. Alvin detected ten intruders earlier and the half of them took Clinton while the other half went for Crest. Luckily, Aaron was in the backyard when they try to take away Clinton.

As for the other half, Jane and Glyde managed them.

It's just the night that have been ruined.

Crest stares at me, coldly but her eyes reflect reliefs when she find Clinton.

"I'll tucked him in first" I said to her. I'm tired right now, but if she wants the answer...then I'll give it to her.

I found Jane sleeping on our bed. The pregnant must be tired. Sighing, I placed Clinton next to Jane and tucked him in.

I sat down on the bed, making myself comfortable before Crest will ask some questions. I closed my eyes.

My head aches together with my eyes and my body from lack of sleep for days.

When I opened it again, I saw clean clothes beside me. "Sleep first. I have lots of question for you, first thing in the morning" she said.

Even when she's mad and all, she's still cares. I wonder what will I do if she ever go... She might even hold me.

I remember what she said the last night when she called me. 'I love you too' that was the words which gave me more hope. A hope that we could have a change together. A hope that she might accept me for who I am and a hope for her to hold me after she'll find out.

"I could still answer your questions" I said. I know she couldn't sleep well when there were lots of things running in her mind.

She was about to answer when Glyde enters the room. "I'll just get Jane" he said, making his way to Jane. He carries her, way to the door while I follow.

"I need to talk to you after I'll put Jane in our room." He said in an order tone. I nodded and closed the door.

The room is a mess. Everything is a mess. The event, and everything. I should done proposing to Crest but everyone wants to ruin and to stop it.

Crest is sitting on the bed, beside Clinton's sleeping figure. Despite of the things happened earlier, she maintained to be beautiful. She was wearing a blue dress and everything about her makes her my queen.

"Go to sleep now, Glyde wants to talk to me" I said, reaching for my towel. She raise a brow and crosses her arms. "Does he know about this?" She asked, using her mocking tone.

I sighed and answer her, "We'll talk first thing in the morning" I said before stepping in the bathroom.

I had a quick shower and put on the clothes Crest prepared for me. She's asleep when I saw her on the bed beside Clinton. She's holding her protectively like a mother would do.

I placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving. I know where I will find Glyde.

I stride at the hall to the room where he was waiting. I opened the door as soon as I reached the knob.

"Tss." He said as he saw me by the door. I nod to him and sat across him. "Obviously, I am aware about these things even you didn't tell me," he began, looking at me with an impassive look on his face.

"The intruder is right. This is a game, a competition for the other organization. We could trust no one but ourselves. Crest must know about this one or you'll lose her. She hates secrets. She hates lies." He finished, sighing at the end of his speech.

I sat tight and looks at him, dead. "I know. I'll try to take some information from the two. And there might be traitors."

"Do it tomorrow. Rest so you'll have enough energy for your tomorrow's tasks" he instructed and I curtly nod with a dead look. I went out without a word and went back to our room.

Crest's and Clinton's sleeping figure send a quick comfort on my system.

I can't afford to lose them.

I made my way to the other side of the bed and compose myself beside Clinton.

I took a glimpse of Crest's face, Now is not the right time for us. I need to get rid of those bxllshxt and I only have weeks to do that. Summer will end soon.

***

This chapties are a bit boring but phlease!!! Be patient.