He's Back

Note: I made Lyzeo's POV for a change.

Lyzeo's POV

I dial Alvin Sivestra's number. I lead the Trois Emperior Organization together with him and Luis Connell. This is a private organization which we run to gain power. We kill people who are we found as threats in our rank.

Before this company became Trois Empereur, it was been two organizations; the Leir Organization - Gabriels' Organization and the Grox Organization - Our organization.

The two was united to create a bigger and undefeatable organization. An organization that can destroy all organization who dares to wipe us out.

'Alvin, do me a research about someone. Forward to me all the information you will get'

'And who is that?"

'I don't know but I'll send you a number... I need the info as soon as possible'

'Already copied'

The investigators I paid still don't have any information about the sender. I don't have a choice but to ask some help from the organization. Someone from other organization might use Crest as their target.

I can't sleep and eat, thinking there's someone dares to threat Crest's life. Luckily, I had a 9-hour sleep last night because of what happened.

But seeing a hurt Crest in front of me, is one of the last things I want to experience.

I still woke up early this morning to prepare a breakfast for her.

"Lyz?" I heard Crest called from upstairs. Finally, she's awake. I quickly placed the food in a plate and rushed to our room.

I found her sitting on the bed, looking so sad.

"Hey, Good Morning" I greeted, she beamed. I sit next to her, sliding an arm around her before placing a kiss on her temple.

"Where have you been? Don't tell me..." she was about to jump into conclusion when I place a finger between her lips. "I told you that I'll make it up to you. Let's get you downstairs cause I prepared a surprise for you" I answered. Her face frowned, but smiled afterwards.

I lead her downstairs, still have my arm around her. As we reached to the stairs, we hear footsteps and voices from the dining room.

"What's happening down there?" Crest asked. I just shrug as my brows met.

Once we entered the dining room, we found everyone sitting with Aaron and Alvin who are eating the food I prepared. They are cousins. Aaron is Glyde's right hand while Alvin is mine.

"Is this your surprise for me? Oww... Thanks" Crest giggled as she saw Aaron and Alvin. She gave me a tight hug before running towards the two.

"Bro, you didn't tell us that you can cook!" Alvin teased. I elbowed him and said "Who told you to eat that? That's for Crest"

Everyone let out a gasp. "Yieee... lover boy" Jane said, wiggling her brows. Everyone laughed while Crest turned red. "Sorry Biggy but we are already starving when we saw the food." Aaron added.

Biggy? Aaaaaargh!

"Aae, where have you been? It's been a decade since we last saw you" Crest asked, pouting. "Aww.. you missed me that much, huh? Come here" Aaron said, stretching his arms wide, gesturing Crest to hug him. Crest was about to hug him when I quickly grab her to my side.

She almost stumble but I got her.

"You already got the food, that's enough" I barked. He waves a hand said "Alright, alright biggy" before looking at Crest and winks at her.

Crest giggled.

"He's still the Aaron we used to know" she whispered. "Yeah, yeah, the one who likes you" I added before rolling my eyes.

I felt someone tug my shirt. I scowled when I saw who it was..

Alvin.

"What?" I asked, waiting impatiently to his answer. "I need to talk to you" he answered.

I excused myself to everyone then placed a quick kiss on Crest temple and leaving a warning look on Aaron before leaving with Alvin.