Wet

Crest's POV

I groan as I felt something sprinkling on my face. Maybe it's Glyde again. He sometimes like to ruin my day early in the morning. He does stupid and childish things such as making my face like a sketchpad and shouting 'Fire! Fire! Save my little teddy bear!'.

"Stop it!" I complained, waving a hand to shove it away. I grab a pillow and place it over my face to block the water.

After minutes, I felt someone carries me. I didn't bother to look but instead, I just continue pretending to be asleep.

I don't give a damn. As long as he would let me sleep right now.

I heard a clicking sound. Maybe he'll carry me downstairs.

"Shocks!" I exclaimed as I felt a cold water around me. My system immediately woke up. I look at the one who threw me in the bath tub. My brows met and my arms crossed.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Alwood?" I asked with a crude tone. He smiled at me before his smile turned to smirk.

"Won't you greet me a pleasant morning, Ms. Gabriel? Well, good morning to you" He said, ignoring my question. I stood up to face him and frowned. "Good Morning? My morning supposed to be as great as yesterday but no...because someone threw me literally in the tub." I answered.

He smiled again and says "Oh, shut this nonsense conversation and start taking a bath so we could leave as soon as possible" and with that he pushed me hard. My hands automatically hold his shirt. Unfortunately, it was a wrong move for me. We both fell in the tub with him over me.

"Oh shxt!" I complained as I felt a pain on my back. He'll going to pay for this

"You didn't tell me you want me to join you, babe" he said winking at me. This guy really needs a check up.

Punching him in his face is not enough to change him.

Before I could scowl at him, the door suddenly opens, revealing Glyde.

"Oh Momma, I-I'm s-sorry" He stuttered. I pushed Lyzeo as hard as I can. "Don't you dare to say any stupid things, brother or else I can't help myself but to kill you." I warned and stood up.

"I should leave right now so... you could continue what you have sta-" I cut him off before he could finished.

"SHUT UP. JUST...let Lyzeo borrow some of your clothes" I said while fighting the urge to hurt him.

"You got a naughty sister, Glyde" Lyzeo joked around. I shot him a glare. "Hey! Don't get mad! I'm just trying to make the atmosphere better" he said defensively. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, you just made it worse" I answered and pushed them outside the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door. Sighing... what should I do with him?