Eavesdropping

Crest's POV

Aaron had a lone time, telling me what he did this past 10 years. He also gave me a necklace he bought in Italy. We also had a pleasant dinner with everyone except Lyzeo and Alvin. I wonder where did they go. After they excused themselves, they didn't come back until now.

With Glyde, Jane and Aaron, we stayed inside the Entertainment Room and and had a movie marathon.

It's quarter to 1 a.m. but the two still not around.

"I'll just go to the kitchen" I informed them before going out. The Entertainment Room is on the third floor while the kitchen is on the first. I move my eyes around the hall where there's a lot of paintings and lamps hanging on the wall. The theme of the mansion is like vintage where most of the things are old but with just one look, you could already tell how priceless they are.

A wonderful shade of faded pink and the shiny shade of black makes a perfect match in the hall. You could also see how well-maintained the things are. From the smallest to the biggest.

I continue to scan the place until I reached the last stairs. I hear loud footsteps near me so I quietly ran below the table.

The footsteps get louder and louder, no one speak but you could feel the frustration because of the noise of the footsteps that are pacing back and forth.

There's also a stomping of foot like the somebody impatiently waiting.

"What now?!" Lyzeo's voice rang... if Lyzeo is the one pacing back and forth, then it's Alvin who's stomping his foot.

I was about to come out from where I am hiding when Lyzeo speaks again. "I want her killed as soon as possible. Do everything you can so this will end quick. She's not worthy of anyone's time"

She? Who is he talking about? Is it me? Is he planning to kill me?

"Maybe, I can help you more right now. Especially when I'm already here" Alvin said.

Lyzeo laughed humourless from what Alvin said.

I thought he isn't the guy I thought he is but.... now I could say...

He is worse than I thought he is.

"Don't let anyone know about this" Lyzeo instructed.

Their footsteps rang away from me and that's when I slowly come out.

Note:

Short update!!! I'm so sorry.