Message

We reached the resort and it's not just a resort but a hidden paradise. It also has a hotel and a private mansion for us to stay. Mama Marie said it is exclusively just for us to stay if we have this kind of gathering.

There were countless rooms but we only opened four rooms. One for my parents, one for Lyzeo's, one for Glyde and Jane and one for us.

Talking about us, I mean me and Lyzeo.

First, I hesitated but he assures me that he wouldn't do stupid things and... he'll sleep on the couch.

I said 'thanks' he replied me a nod.

Duh!

Our room has its own little kitchen and living room. I saw him carrying my chocolates and a large container of ice cream.

"You have ice cream?" I asked, stupidly. Obviously, he has.

"Yup" he shortly replied before putting it inside the refrigerator.

"Why you didn't tell me?" I asked, almost sounding annoyed.

He raised a brow and smirks.

"I have two reasons; First, you didn't ask and second, it's not for you." He answered.

"Maybe you could share it with me" I suggested while grinning.

I walked towards him and tried to push him hard but he didn't even budge.

"You want to start a fight, huh?" He teasingly said and picked me up, place me to the couch before tickling me.

"Hey...hahaha..sto..p... What... hahahah.the" I said while trying to escape from him. "You started it" he said and tickle me more.

All I can do is to laugh and struggle.

Minutes passed, he finally let me go.

"You're...a...beast" I said, grasping for air.

I expect to see smile or a grin on his face but he didn't. He frowned.

I noticed he's now holding my phone. I try to snatch it away from him but he moved away.

"Who's this?" He asked referring to the sender. He's face is now hard and serious. I look at it and it's the same sender who gave me threats.

I don't know whoever he or she is but all I know is I got different kinds of threat since I was only 14 years old and it's almost 6 years.

I read the message and it says...

Darling,

He may be yours by now,
But remember the world goes around,
So stop the show with a bye and bow,
Or else I'll bury you alive without making any sound.

- Your Death

P.S. : Tick Tock Tick Tock... Your time's running out.

"Just someone" I answered. I honestly freak out every time I got these messages like who the fxcking xss try to waste his or her time just to send some hell threats like this.

But now, I successfully stayed calm but still a little scared inside.

"I don't know... just someone?" I answered again when he didn't buy my answer a while ago and I just made it worse when I said it like I'm asking myself.

His eyes became darker like he's dealing with a very serious matter.

"So, who's this 'just someone'?" He asked again. I just shrugged and put a small smile on my face, trying to light the scene.

His eyes softened and he let out a long sighed.

"Nevermind" and with that he suddenly stood up and walked out the door with a loud bang.

I look again to my phone and scan other messages I've got from the sender.

'Goodnight and rest in peace'

'Did you eat the cupcakes I give? Your death will be as sweet as them'

Those were just examples of the threats I've got.

I put my phone back on the table and grab some water.

I'll deal with it later.

I wonder why Lyzeo acted like a mad chick.

********

Please Read!!!

Thanks for the readers who patiently read my first story.

I have a little thing to ask you to do.

Follow me... if you want to.

Vote for my story... if you like it.

And...

Please comment so I will know even just a piece on your mind about my story.

I accept suggestions... but it depends on me if I'll follow it.

I also accept... SLIGHTLY MEAN comments.

But I hope there's none.

XD

-RoyalFlushQueen