That Word (Part One)

Crest's POV

Lyzeo and I decided to go to the grocery store first before buying some swimwear.

"You are so stubborn! When will you listen to me?" He keeps on complaining about my clothes. He said it gets the attention of the guys. I just rolled my eyes.

"Duh! Can you just please shut up?! Your bxtches wear clothes worse than I! In fact, you doesn't complain to them, so why to me?" I snapped back.

"So you are trying to be one of those bxtches of mine? Or you are just jealous?" He asked confusedly.

Idiot.

"I'm not jealous! Why should I? My point is... don't complain about how I dress because your bxtches are worse than I. You have no right to scold me" I explained, trying to fight the urge to maximize my voice.

We are in the grocery store. I don't want us to make a scene.

"I have my rights because I'm your fiancé!" He frowned. "Not yet!" I corrected him. "And besides if that time comes... you still won't control me. No one does." I added, making him more mad.

He opened his mouth to respond and argue. I expected him to shout at me but he didn't. He just closed his mouth again.

I sighed.

I scanned the surrounding and I saw something.

"Lyzie... wait here" I said while stopping him. "I'll just get some chocolates" I added.

Chocolates are tempting.

"Why? But chocolates aren't on the list" He said, mystified.

I stared at him like if he's trying to piss me off or what, but he just look at me like he didn't know what am I doing.

I just rolled my eyes before telling him, "I just want to buy them."

I didn't wait for him to say something because if I will....we'll end up fighting.

"Ferrero Chocolates and Nutella would be the best" I whispered then went back to where he was waiting.

What the?!

"Why there are chips in the cart?" I asked him.

He smirks and answer me "I just want to buy them"

Is he mocking me?! I wanna kill him.

Being with him this summer break would be the worst vacation I will ever have.

I scan the list.

Table napkins

Pasta

Milk

Fruit cocktail

Four items and we're ready to go.

"Lyzie... you go get the pasta and table napkins while I'll go get the milk and fruit cocktail." I ordered. Luckily, he didn't complain. He just rolled his eyes.

That boy really loves to complain.

I easily got the milk. I look for the fruit cocktail.

After minutes, I finally found its shelf but it's too high for me to reach.

"Ma'am, what seems to be the problem?"An employee asked. "I can't reach the fruit cocktail" I answered shyly. He chuckled hut get me a large can of it.

"Thanks" I said.

"No problem, it's my job" he answered and winks at me. He's cute.

"Yeah, your job is to help costumers, not to flirt with someone's fiancée" A scary voice intrudes. It's Lyzeo and I realized he's already on my side.

"He just helped me" I said, tugging his side and give him a look that he needs to say sorry but what should I expect?

Boys and their pride!

I gave the employee an apologetic smile and said thanks again.

As the employee left us, I elbowed Lyzeo and stomp my foot.

I walked to the counter so we could leave it on the baggage counter.

We went to the shop where there are swim wears for both men and women.

I really don't want to be selfish, of course. Besides, they have good taste of fashion.

There's a pair of two-piece which caught my attention.

It's black, simple but chic. I picked it and got something else. I also got some clothes for Glyde and Lyzeo. I couldn't find him right now.

I always buy clothes for my brother when I go shopping. He said I really have a great taste in picking.

I went to the counter and paid. "You'll wear that?" Lyzeo asked while pointing to the black two piece I chose with disgust.

He's like a mushroom. He always pops out, out of nowhere.

"Yeah, besides I'll wear see-through shirt" I answered. He didn't see the clothes I've pick for them because those were already on the bags.

I was about to get the bags as the girl finished, when he hold my hand and get the bags instead.

He still didn't let go of my hand when we got out from the store.

His hold...this isn't right.

I pretend to scratch my other arm to let go from his hold.

I can't... I won't...

Fall in love.

"Eat, I want to eat" I said, then walk faster away from him.

Space, I need to breathe.