Adam

It's him! Adam.

Well, he is also my best friend here at school.

I uncovered my face and face Adam. I can't escape from Lyzeo's hold because every time that I try, he just hold me tighter.

"Hello" I nervously greeted him. He looks at me with a emotionless face.

"So where would he take you?" He asked me. What would be my answer?

'to our house'??

he might misunderstand it.

"Well, we have our dinner date" Lyzeo answered for me.

I look down at him, giving him a warning glare.

"Stop the bxllshxt Alwood. We all know that she won't go out with a jerk like you" Adam respond. I looked at Lyzeo and saw him smirking.

"That's funny Lopez. This isn't the first time she went out with me" Lyzeo answered

Adam looked at me to know if Lyzeo was telling the truth but I just have him a weak smile.

Adam left us.

Lyzeo put me on the passenger seat and make his way to the driver's seat.

Now, i hurt Adam. Adam was once my suitor but I told him that I could only offer him a friendship.

He accepted it.

It's been 2 years since he became my best friend

That's why It's not easy for me to see him hurt.

"You care?" Lyzeo asked, stupid. Of course I care!

"Is it obvious?! Fxck! He's my best friend, you idiot!" I answered impertinently.

He suddenly stop the car and turn to me.

"Listen, if you swear again, you'll regret it" he said using his dangerous tone of voice.

I felt my heart beats louder.

Ghad! What is his problem?

I felt a relief when he drives again.

I almost had a heart attack.