No Buts

I spend my day alone in our room. I tried to go outside and unwind but Lyzeo locked the door.

I tried to watch some movies but I fell asleep. I was about to eat some ice cream but I thought Lyzeo might get mad especially he already is.

The time is now 7 o'clock and the boredom's killing me.

I rolled myself in the bed with the cover. 'What a day?!'.

I tried all the things that might lessen the boredom I feel for the past hours but I only made our room a totally mess.

The chocolate wrappers are on the floor. The popcorn spilled over the table. The plates are now towering on the sink.

And guess what?!

I'm now fxcking mad at Lyzeo for locking me in this damn room. I just wasted one precious day in my life.

"Crest, my dear... Oh my Ghad" Mama Marie said, shocked as she entered our room which I said a mess.

I gave her a nervous laugh and she giggled. "You're so cute! By the way, it's dinner time" She informed and drag me downstairs.

It made me ballistic when I saw everyone is settled in the dining room.

My hands secretly turned into fists and I composed myself to sit beside Lyzeo whose face right now is a total blank.

The dinner went... good?

Our parents were quiet most of the time, Lyzeo was quiet the whole time, Glyde and Jane were looking at Lyzeo then me.

That's fxcking good.

The noise that I could only hear is the noise coming from the utensils.

"Please excuse me, my stomach's already full" I formally excused myself with a small smile written on my face.

I was about to leave when Lyzeo's voice rang in my ear.

"Go straight to our room" he ordered. I was about to spat back at him when I thought that I could ruin the moment.

I nodded and went back to our room.

I took a shower before crawling to the bed. Minutes passed when Lyzeo arrived and took a shower.

Psh. Look! He just entered like nobody's around. For Goodness's sake I'm existing. A 'hey' or a 'hi' would be enough... but he didn't even open his mouth.

Why he's mad? I even didn't do anything...

Is it because of the message?

Does he know who it is? Stupid! If he knew who it was then he'll tell me and he'll not even ask. What a question!

Does he notice how messy our room is?

Which will I hope?? He did or he didn't?

-_-

When I heard the doorknob click, I immediately grab the book beside the lamp and pretend to read it.

I didn't look at him, of course... just a little bit.

*blush

When his footsteps became louder, I pulled the book nearer. "You might hurt your eyes when you read that way" I heard he said.

Now... Am I happy or mad?

"I prefer to read this way, you know.. myopia" I answered him,not bothering to look at him.

He snatched the book and put it away from me.

"Myopia is a condition of the eye where you can't clearly see things from a far distance and it's not a condition where you read the book upside down. Now let's sleep" he answered pulling me close to him. I pushed him away and sit down.

He hit his head onto the drawer. "What the?!" He said, rubbing his head.

"Where do you think you're going to sleep now, beast?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He crawled back to the bed and lie down, pulling the covers up to his shoulder and pulled me again.

I try to struggle from his hold but he's too strong.

"I'll sleep beside you... no buts" and with that he hugged me.

"Ouch-Ahhshit!!" He said as I bite his arm..

I clapped my hands and waved a finger to him.

"You locked me in this room all day, you got mad for an unknown reason and lastly you didn't let me eat lunch and oh! The ice cream...so No, No, No... don't touch me and sleep on the couch... No BUTS!!" I ordered spanking his hand and throw his pillows and a cover.

"What a wife?" He said sarcastically and picked the things I've thrown.

I slowly shook my head and put my hands on my hips.

"Not yet your wife, Mister" I answered and lie down again.

I heard him muttered something but it's clear as a mud.

"It's messy, it's great just great!, Belle!" He complained.. I sit down again and frowned.

"Who's Belle? My name is not Belle" I asked, curiously.

" What?! You don't know who she is?! It's the fxcking girl who fell inlove with the beast.. It's a fxcking fairytale. The Beauty and The Beast! What a girl" He answered, rubbing his face with his hands.

I chuckled.

"Too bad we are not alike, she fell in love but I won't" I said and laughed, humorless.

He smirked, walking towards me.

"Let see! Goodnight and Sweet dreams, My Belle" He said and stole a kiss from my cheeks before rushing back to the couch.

I smiled.