Buddy Guard

Glyde's POV

"I thought you're not sick already, why you're still puking" I asked her. She must stop pretending. I knew it was hers. I wonder why she doesn't want me to know.

I rubbed her back. "This must.. ack!..stop" she complained. I hushed her and gave her a warm water. "Drink this" I said while handing it to her.

When she seems to relax a bit, I lead her to the bed and tucked her in.

"I have to tell you something" I said, in as scared tone. She looks at me with concern in her eyes. "I-I got someone pregnant" I stuttered and her eyes starts to water. She turned away. "A-are you okay?" I asked, in a sad voice but still she didn't respond.

"Jane... Is everything alright?" I asked and her head snapped to me. "To tell you honestly? Yes! Everything is fine. You got me and a bitch pregnant! Just Great!" She said crossing her arms.

"Jane" I called out but I received nothing. "Jane" I called out again but I can only hear her cries. I started to laughed but still, I felt guilty.

She turned her head and sit down. "What's so funny?" She asked and I just keep on laughing. "I knew you won't tell me about your pregnancy so I came up with a great idea" I explained and she pinched and twist my ear.

"Owwsshxxtt!!" I cried and she hugged me... I love this girl.

"You almost kill me"

Crest's POV

Belle,

I'll be home on Thursday

Lyzeo

That was I read first thing in the morning when I woke up. No Good Morning, No Hi's or Hello's. What a sweet note.

I'll be home on the Thursday? Tss. I don't even care! It's Wednesday today so... I have to spend this day alone again.

I went downstairs and found Jane, Aaron and Glyde in the kitchen. "Someone's grumpy" Aaron said as he saw me. I rolled my eyes and turned my gaze to Jane. She asked for my forgiveness last night and she cried like it was really a big deal.

Hormones...

She gave me a sly smile and sticks her tongue out. "You're alone...again" she teases and I sighed. She became childish since she got pregnant.

Blame my brother for that.

"Ow, she'll spend it with a new lover" Aaron interferes, wiggling his brows. I frowned. Don't tell me his referring to himself.

"Not me darling. I know what your thinking" he laughed and drag me outside of the kitchen.

"Ash!!" He called out and a little boy ran to us. "Crest, meet your nephew, Ash. Ash say hi to your Aunt" Aaron introduced. I smiled to the little one and bend my body to hug him.

"Hello, Mom" He greeted. I was shocked and giggled. "I'm not your, Mom" I replied in a funny tone. "But Dad told me to call you that" he said. I nodded my head and frowned. "Who's your Dad?" I asked and Aaron leaned closer to my ear. "It's your fiancé's idea"

Speaking of that guy. I'm still mad about his note.

"So Clinton,.. Who's your real parents?" I asked because this is the first time I met him. "Mama Precious and Papa Harold" he answered in a sad tone. Oh! My beautiful cousin.

"Where are they?" I asked Aaron because I might annoy the little boy. "They're already...dead. It's almost two years" he answered and I froze.

Why I didn't know?

"The news wasn't brought to me!" I raised my voice and he just scratches the back  of his neck. Clinton tugs my shirt and drag me outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiles widely.

He brought me to a garden and there's a table for two. The ambiance is romantic. Clinton ran and came back with a bouquet.

I laughed.

"Dad told me to be his proxy. He said, while he's away... I'll be your buddy guard" he said while giving me the bouquet. He kissed my cheeks and lead me to the table.

I found a little note on the bouquet saying:

Good Morning, My Belle.

I might not be around today but you still have our son.

I Love You.

Beast

I chuckled at what I read and I could feel tingles through my body.

I'm starting to fall for this guy.

Clinton and I had our breakfast date and he told me about himself.

He's four years old and his body shape tells how much he loves food. He's an honor pupil.

He likes color blue and dinosaurs. He wants to be a pilot or captain of a ship or a businessman someday. He wants to travel the world.

We took a walk on the seashore and he took lots of pictures of us together. He wrote our name besides Lyzeo's on the sand. He asked me to join him swimming and I gladly accepted it.

And when we got tired, I helped him changed his clothes and tucked him in.

"Crest??" Aaron called out. I put my finger on his lips to silence him. "My eardrum hurts. He was calling you but your phone just keeps on ringing." he complained as he handed me the phone.

"Hello?"

(Belle! How are you?)

"Lyzeo, minimize your voice. Aish! I'm okay. Where are you?"

(Just somewhere)

"Yeah... And where's that somewhere?"

(Honey, calm down) -I heard Mama Elicia's voice.

"You're with them?"

(Ha? No! Of course not. See you tomorrow. Goodnight. I love you)

".... Yeah."

I hung up the phone. I was about to tell him 'I Love You too' but I realized that Aaron is still here.. Waiting for his phone.

I returned his phone and he left. I sit on the bedside and got phone.

Should I call him back?? Or not?? I just want to tell him something. Should I? But might disturb him. But I'll be quick.

Ugh!!!

I dialed his number and it rang several times before he answers the call.

(Crest? What's the problem?)

"N-nothing..uhm??"

(Yes?)

"I love you too. Goodnight"

***

333 views?? Thanks!! Mwah! ❤❤👌👌🙈🙉