The Question

Glyde's POV

I walked downstairs as I finished my job with Lyzeo.

I still didn't forget what he did to me last night! He betrayed me! But well... if it is for my sister...

Oh...kay!

Guess I'll be having a niece or a nephew sooner than I thought. Seeing them awhile ago is a totally awkward scene for me.

Tsk! Enough for that cause I really sounds gay.

I'm 2 years older than Crest and well... *smirks

I'm tall, handsome and HOT!

"Sir, someone named Adam is looking for Ms. Crest, he's waiting at the living room" one of the maids said.

Adam? Adam Lopez? I hate that guy. He didn't do anything to me or to anyone but it's just his face that bothers me.

He likes my sister and that is a very obvious thing to me. Good thing the feeling is not mutual.

I walked towards the living room and spotted him sitting on the couch.

"What's your business here, boy? And who gave you the rights to sit on our couch?" I asked with a deathly serious tone. Well, I just use this tone when you did something wrong or I just don't like you.

"I-I came here to see Crest, Sir." He answered.

He can't even look into my eyes, Coward.

"Crest?, my sister? Why?" I asked again. "I-I just want to ask her something... personal" He stuttered. He's nervous.

Great! I really don't have any plan to make him comfortable whenever I'm here.

Thinking of what he answered, 'asking something personal?' Tsk! I'm sure it's just about Lyzeo and Crest.

Too bad, he doesn't have any rights to ask her.

Suddenly, we heard some voices and footsteps echoed through the hall.

I felt myself smirk.

"Does our country have a deficiency of fabric? You almost wear nothing?! Can't you just change?! We're going to the mall not to a fxcking club!" Lyzeo complained.

The two reached the living room but it seems that, only the two of them is now existing.

"Overstated! Wearing some high waisted short with a sleeveless top and flats is far from wearing a stripper's clothes!" Crest answered, fuming. This is not their worst argument.

Surrendering, Lyzeo sighed to end the argument.

Their gaze was diverted to us. Lyzeo got impassive look in his face when he sees Adam while Crest stares, shocked.

"Seems we are already existing! Great! We really appreciate it!" I exclaimed with tons of sarcasm.

Crest rolled her eyes while Lyzeo curtly nodded.

"Adam! What are you doing here? You should have told me!" Crest gasped. "Well, I just wanted to ask you if how are you doing" He lied. I rolled my eyes.

He had guts to go here but cowardly answered my sister's question. It's just a simple question for Goodness's sake!

I want to teach him some lessons.

"That's not the question you told me. That is not something... personal." I intrudes, emphasizing the word 'personal'.

"Glyde!" Crest warned. My head automatically snapped to her direction.

"I'm older than you, Crest. Don't you ever forget that! I won't tolerate that kind of behavior" I said then turned again to the coward. "Young man, spill the beans" I ordered.

"Now"

My voice was firmed. Crest expression was worried. She knows she can't do anything when I'm acting this way.

"You said it's something-" she was cut off by Adam whose hand is now on her arm. "I just want to ask you if how was your dinner last night with Lyzeo" he spilled, nervously.

"It was great! We had fun! Why you asked?" She answered and bounced a question to him.

He's acting like he owns my sister.

"Lyzeo is her fiancé. Didn't she tell you, did she?" I asked innocently.

My sister shot me a deadly glare.

"We are not...-" she tried to explain but she was being cut off by Lyzeo who is not pulling her away from Adam.

"... Yet really on that stage. Glyde is just too excited for that to happen but we will" Lyzeo finished the sentence while placing his arm to her back protectively.

I smirk.

Adam looks shocked but it turns to be disappointed.

"Oh...kay, I understand. Bye" Adam said and Left.

Good for him.

I let a second passed before I broke the silence.

"Here's the list of what you need to buy" I informed them and handed the paper to Lyzeo.

******
Author's note:

I'm sorry if it is too short.

-o-