“I should get you to do this more often.” Harry chuckles bringing me out of my thoughts.

“I don’t mind.” I smiled. I mean I get to rub all over Harry’s bare back and basically sit on his bum I’m not going to complain.

“But you have to return the favor every once in a while.” I add.

“I wouldn’t mind.” He said and even though I couldn’t see his face I can tell he had a cheeky grin on his face. My stomach growled as I continued to massage Harry’s back.

“Are you hungry?” Harry laughed.

“Yeah I am. It’s been a few hours since we had breakfast. Do you think we can order up some lunch?” I ask as I got off of him. He turned around, so he is laying on his back.

“Yeah, but better yet why don’t we go out to eat? We haven’t gone out on a date in a while and I think you deserve a nice lunch.” Harry smiled at me.

“Yeah I guess that will be nice.” I shrugged simply. He smiled at me and sat up and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you for being amazing with those hands.” He said. I rolled my eyes knowing he was being cheeky.

“Welcome. Now let’s get dressed so we can go eat. I’m really hungry.” I smiled at him as I pulled away from his hold. He nodded and followed me off the bed and over to the bathroom. I started to fix my hair, since I looked like I just got out of bed. Harry searched through his stuff for a t-shirt.

“Alright I’m ready to go.” He said as he placed his mobile in his front pocket. I nodded and started walking towards the hotel door. He laced our fingers together as we left the room and made our way to the elevator.

As we arrived at the restaurant I noticed that we haven’t ran into a lot of fans or pap’s on the way here. Normally we would have been mobbed by now, which is why Preston insisted on coming with us to lunch (He said he would sit far away, but close enough if trouble starts)

“Hi my name is Courtney and I will be your waitress today. Can I go ahead and get you some drinks?” She asked us nicely.