Chapter 23 Tamia Vs Lust

The dimensions warp as Tamia and Noel fall into the zone to fight the Sin Lust. They land on the ground and stare at the Demon in front of them measuring her warped energy as she licks her lips about to feast. "I don't want to waste anytime with you so BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!", Tamia said. "WATER RAMPAGE" Multiple water balls attacked Lust she dodged them and counteracted the attack. "Your good to bad I'm better dimensional seduction", Lust said as the area around them started making Tamia lose her balance and become dizzy. During this time Noel was flying in the sky striking down bolts of lightning onto Lust. "Let's make this fun shall we," Lust said hypnotizing Noel. Tamia in her head was currently fighting illusions of her friends after beating them down she wakes up and finds Noel; about to strike her down in a quick move she sprayed water all over the area. "WATER WORLD" THE WHOLE SPACE WAS FILLED WITH WATER. "RAIJU THE THUNDER GOD STRIKE", Noel said. AS THE PLACE WAS STUCK WITH 7 NONILLION FORCES VOLTS AND ELECTRICAL POWER EVEN LUST WAS HURT FROM THIS ATTACK TAMIA WAS FULLY DAMAGE AFTER SUCH A DEVESTATING ATTACK. The water and lightning soon cleared up Lust was standing but badly damaged Noel was fine and Tamia was barely alive as she lays on the ground. "Well you guys are done already I guess I better end this," Lust said after killing Noel with 1 slice of her nails. "You humans so insecure so sad," Lust said walking towards Tamia. Then Tamia quickly gets up and holds Lust tight. "HERE LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG," Tamia said as her water body put her inside of her she absorbed every ounce of water she could. "Now I will touch every single atom in your body now you will face my ultimate attack. "WISHY WATER WORLD KILLA" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUST WAS INSTANTLY KILLED AS ALL OF HER ATOMS HAD EXPLODED ALONG WITH TAMIA'S. "This is why we rule don't fuck with my friends," Tamia said as she died.