Chapter 6 Mr. Invincible

On the way to Garrett the elementals decided to make a plan. "Yo do you guys have any idea how you guys think you can take Garrett", Izy asked. "We do I can't promise a win but I think we could stall him", Camron said.  "Stall him for what I think he's trying to kill all elementals", Edward said. "Don't worry Edward we both have a secret weapon that would at least help", Camron said proudly. "You guys are on somewhat the same level as Matthew right", Izy said. "Yes and no yes because we are near the same level no because were a little more creative", Camron said proudly.

Soon they catch up with Garrett. "Oh about time you guys showed up keeping track of your energies was getting boring", Garrett said. "He knew we were coming", Edward said. "Doesn't matter not a lot of sneak attacks work with Garrett", Camron said. "Let's do this Garrett, Izy said. Looking around Camron sees the damage. " Andre Inah Tamia Matthew and the base NO THAT'S IT!!!!", Camron said charging his energy for a fight. BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! There powers clashed 3 elementals vs the invincible the  fight rages on. "ICEY WIND", The gust of ice wind almost froze Garrett solid. Until Garrett body moved at such speeds that Edward didn't know he froze a thought of Garrett. Garrett behind Edward saying "Nice try but I'm a little to fast for that". As he punches Edward in the face launching him into the forest. Izy making steel tribunes on his back and blasting cyclones of wind at Garrett at the same time trapping him in ice Garrett shatters it. "IRON CLUB" " FLAMETHROWER". The attack explodes Garret's face knocking him to the city. The people were gone but in the air reporters film the fight. "ICE FLOOR" Freezing Garrett's feet without him knowing. "NOW, Edward screams. "FIRE DRAGON BREATH" "IRON DRAGON BREATH" On both sides the blast dismantled the ground and directly strike Garrett. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Yeah we did it guys we won", Edward said. The world watched as they believe the battle was finally over. "No your wrong Edward I know Garrett it takes way more then that to beat him all that did was do scratches", Camron explained. As Garrett steps from the smoke clapping his hands. "YOU FILTY FUCKERS haha but seriously nice job I will actually need to use some of my power to handle you guys", Garrett said charging at Izy at bullet speeds. "Let's see you get away with this", Garrett said. "MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!" Camron said as BOOOOOOMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Garrett's punch destroyed Camron's skull as blood exploded everywhere Camron fell down. "YOU BASTARD", Izy screamed ready to avenge his friends sacrifice. "FLASH CANNON" Izy blast a huge flash of pure steel reflected energy that blasted through building of steel and bricks as the towers collapsed to the ground. "IRON BODY" Izy's skin became pure metal "IRON DEFENSE" His body got a boost in defense. Garrett with 1 finger flicked Izy into the air saying "Nice try but this ends you". As Izy is fallen out cold onto the ground. Camron finally enters the battle again.

"Camron It's a long shot but I think I can end this", Edward said. "So your doing that really you know its a 30% chance of success right", Camron explained. "Yes but it's our best hope", Edward said charging at Garrett. "What is Edward about to do", Reporter said as Camron moves them and explains" This is Edward's best move it's a 1 hit kill move if it's successful then it will kill Garrett but if it fails nothing will happen". Edward and Garrett trade blows for a bit "ICE PUNCH" "ICE BREATH". Garrett was wondering what was going on Edward normally plans his attack not just go at his enemy. "ICE BEAM" hitting Garrett on his leg. Weapons falling out of him" Oh I understand you made all of my weapons unusable but all I need is my body to fight anyway", Garrett said lazily walking towards Edward. "NOW", Edward said spreading his arms screaming "SHEER COLD!!!!" Garrett is currently is completely covered in Ice he can't move and can't think his complete being is in a state of animation frozen. "Edward can't keep it for long so now it's time for the moment of truth if the ice turns into a winter wonderland the enemy is killed but if it just breaks the enemy is unharmed", Camron said. "Shatter", Edward said closing his hand as the ice......breaks and Garrett was unharmed. "DAMN IT", Camron said. "Wait can't Edward just do the move again nope it's once per day his body can't take that more than once besides the move only has a 30% chance of success not high enough to be doing that all the time", Camron said about to step in. "FIRE FIST" Garrett was hit from the back as Edward is about to get knocked out. "Camron the last one left how delightful", Garrett said as he knocks Edward out with 1 kick launching his body through building almost back to the base. "Wait I'm the only one left what about Tamia Inah Andre Matthew ", Camron asked angrily. "I took them out easily", Garrett said. "WAIT WHAT ABOUT CALEB", Camron screamed. "I didn't take him out my quote boss did it unquote were suppose to capture and kill all of you elementals", Garrett said. "FLAME BURST" Garret got hit right in the face. "Alright enough talk", Garrett said charging at Camron punching him multiple times knocking him through skyscrapers with ease. "FLARE BLITZ" Camron launched himself through buildings and smashed himself into Garrett's stomach with a head of pure force. " 100 finger flicks" Garrett flicked Camron 100 times knocking him to the floor. Camron tries to stand up. "This is just as I hoped they don't stand a chance against Garrett", Dark lord said observing Earth. Garrett makes his move hoping to finish Camron once and for all. "Give up Camron I've always been the strongest ever", Garrett said hitting Camron with extreme force the ground crumbles under there feet. "Huh?", Garrett thought why wasn't Camron knocked out. Camron's skin is pure red steam pouring out of his body and red aura and burning touch and temperature. "Your probably wondering what happened well I used my fire to increase my body temperature and increase the speed my blood flows throughout my body and it's temperature it's a good thing I don't need food or water to live anymore also this form increase my base power by 1,000 let me show you", Camron said cockily, "MONKEY PALM!!!!!!!!!!" POOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! Garrett was actually hurt by the sudden burst in power and speed with a burn after effect. Garrett's stomach was nearly torn apart and just like a jet Camron was right behind Garrett. "BLAZING JET KICK!!!!!!", Launching Garrett back to the ground. "WOW impressive I actually got hurt say what do you call that form", Garrett said curiously. "It's my BOILING POINT and don't worry it puts a pain on my body but since my body can heal itself it doesn't matter", Camron said ready to fight. "Camron I will actually have to try on you know good and well I like a challenge so BRING IT ON CAMRON DON'T HOLD BACK", Garrett said ready to fight. "In this form I can actually do something so BRING IT ON GARRETT!!!!!", Camron said as they both tackled each other the battle to decide the elementals fate is about to begin.     

Elements of the UniverseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara