Chapter 9 Camron's Adventure

Camron walks up after a week of being out cold. "What I'm back in the base", Camron questioned as he looks around noticing it's his room at the base. "Oh I see your up sleepy head", A little girl said giving soup to Camron in bed. "AAAAAAH WHO ARE YOU BACK UP I'M ARMED!!!!!!!!!", Camron said. "Ummmm no your not", The girl said presenting Camron's shirt and pants. "Unless you have something dangerous in your underwear then nope no weapons but try not to move so much please your still healing", The girl said pointing out all of Camron's bandages. "Oh ok but please tell me who are you and how you got here you have to be here for a reason", Camron said. "Shhhhh lay down let me heal you up", The little girl said as a flash of healing light healed Camron completely. "Thank you but do you have a name", Camron said. "No I don't have a name but I do know I'm 10 years old how do I know simple the light told me", The little girl said. " Well then I will name you since you helped me and all your cute appealing and small but sweet at the same time I will name you Candy", Camron said. "YAY I HAVE A NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Candy said so happily. "WAIT IS THIS GIRL THE BABY THE OLD MAN WAS HINTING ABOUT WOW SO SHE'S THE ELEMENT OF LIGHT ha I guess she doesn't know about the battle I don't want to ruin her happiness or innocence at least not yet", Camron thought to himself. "Hey I'm Camron by the way I'm a elemental the fire one to be exact", Camron said. "YAY Camron can you tell me more about the elements because I think I'm one of them", Candy said excitedly. "You are one the light elemental" Camron said. "OK so I'm Candy the Light elemental(age 10 she a small black girl with great hair and power). "Now sit down kid let me tell you about the elementals", Camron explained to Candy about the elementals and the role they play. "Wow Camron you guys must me crazy strong so are you entering in the Tournament", Candy asked. "What Tournament", Camron said. "The one Dark Lord made", Candy explained to Camron about the tournament. "Well well well looks like I got some training this time I won't lose", Camron said about to leave. "WAIT can I come with you", Candy asked. "(Oh yeah that's right she has no family or friends right now and not much was left for her) Sure kid let's go I can't say no to such a cute face", Camron said as they get ready to train like never before.  

On there way they decided to lay low and hit the forest to train. "Alright let's go Candy I need training for this tournament", Camron said attacking Candy. "Yes Camron", Candy said as they punched each other but after hours Camron hasn't even broken a sweat. "Come on Candy I know you can do better than that", Camron said. "Yes I can continue", Candy saying that only for Camron. BAAAM!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRH. "A monster at this time of night", Camron said going to see. "I'm coming too", Candy said.  "Ok", Camron said. During the battle "FIRE BLAST" kills the monster in 1 shot. "Awww I didn't get to do anything", Candy said. "It's ok let's set up camp for the night", Camron said getting things set up. "I will go get the firewood", Candy said running off. In the woods he meet another camp site of but instead of humans they were monsters. "These guys have lot's of firewood", Candy said taking lots of it. "HEY!!!!!!!! STOP YOU LITTLE BRAT", A ghoul said knocking Candy to the floor. "If your going to take our firewood you got to pay the price", The ghoul said as more of them showed up. "But I don't' have any money", Candy said.  "Money ? oh we don't want money especially from a cute fresh pure little girl like you", Ghoul said trying to grab her. " WHAT no don't touch me GET BACK", Candy said using "LIGHT PULSE" hitting the monsters. "HA that was a pathetic excuse for power", Ghoul said. "True but hey she's an elemental that was light power besides I bet she must be nice tight and just delicious", Ghoul said drooling and touching his pants. "Stay back I'm warning you", Candy said. "Or what you can't stop us besides never had a child before so this is a once an a life time opportunity", Ghoul said. "NOOOOOOO", Candy said just before he could grab her "FIRE FIST". "CAMRON", Candy said as the ghouls all got knocked out. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR DOING BUT IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE I SUGGEST RUNNING", Camron said turning the forest to flames. Once they ran off Camron hugged Candy. "You came to my rescue thank you", Candy said as they both went to there camp. "Ok goodnight", Camron said as he tucked her in. "WAIT Camron I promise you I will enter that tournament as well and be very strong", Candy said determined. "Listen I'm not going to lie if you got to that tournament and fight you will die and I don't want to see that ever", Camron said as Candy got sad. "So we will just have to train like crazy to prepare you", Camron said. "YAY!!!!!", Candy said. "Oh Camron can you tell me everything you know about the elementals and the situation I was in", Candy said. "Ugh better sooner then later I guess ok I will tell you everything. "You see in order for an elemental to get stronger they have to have sex with someone that loves or at least cares for them", Camron said. "But your already strong", Candy said. "True but remember the elements are like orbs ok think of an egg and that egg has a bomb inside of it when the elemental has sex the egg hatches or the bomb explodes and unleashes the elementals true power this power can't be achieved by training alone ", Camron said. "So that's what the ghouls wanted to have sex with me for my power and what about the Dark Lord", Candy questioned. "No they were about to rape you since you didn't give consent and you didn't want it most likely they didn't even know you would have not had your power unleashed and Dark Lord he already had sex but it was easy for him and just going by what I've seen his at least planet buster level(Camron didn't see the fight he had with the Old man),"Camron said. "WOOOW how did you guys do against him I know you lost but were you guys close to winning", Candy asked excitedly. "You were so young(Camron said petting Candy's head) We lost horribly it was bad we didn't stand a chance we barely even scratched him but this is why I need to train since there's no way my girl is letting me have sex with her so I'm going to train extremely hard to where it doesn't matter", Camron said. "Ok thank you Camron and I will help as much as I can(Candy hugs Camron) if it means anything I care about you", Candy said going to sleep.

The next morning. Camron and Candy went and got to there destination. "A card shop why are we here", Candy questioned. "Simple I need to get something important", Camron said going to the corner of the shop. "If it's cards", Candy said being interrupted. "It's not cards it's a key", Camron said going through the secret passage. They see a room abandoned and cold. As they got the key and stormed out decided to head to another hidden camp. "I don't know why we don't just fly everywhere", Candy asked. "Because last time I checked human couldn't fly look just trust me ", Camron said. As apes showed up out of nowhere with weapons pointed at the two. "WHY ARE YOU HERE", Monkey said. Camron smiles and says "To challenge your king". "WHAAAAAAAAT", Monkey's surprised at the foolishness. "No one just challenges the Monkey king you must be tested", Monkey said. "Can you give me all your trials at once because I only got so much time", Camron said. "Camron can you seriously deal with it all at once", Candy questioned. Before Camron could answer they both were taken to an arena. "Camron is that the monkey king", Candy asked. "Yep that's Sun Wukong he's said to be strong enough to take on heavens army single handedly", Camron said stepping into the arena. "BEGIN" Camron was up against royal guards a rampaging beast a martial artist and a shoe. "GO CAMRON", Candy screamed. "HEAT WAVE" The temperature in the arena went from 70 to 370 everyone expect Candy and Wukong fainted from the heat. "Very impressive since he knew only beings with strong will or strong power can resist the heat without trouble ALRIGHT CAMRON YOU HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT TO FIGHT ME", Wukong said as he steps from his throne and takes his battle stance. Sun attacks at surprising speeds punching Camron multiple times Camron tries to keep his balance and counter attack "BLAZE KICK". Wukong smile "HA I SAW THAT COMING". Kicking right through Camron's defenses and kicks. "Come on Camron I thought you could do better", Wukong said. "Oh you haven't seen anything yet", Camron said. "BOILING POINT" Camron went for the attack at jet speed "MONKEY PALM". Sending Wukong flying. "Nice one try this", Wukong said making 200 clones of himself. Camron shocked but ready charges into the clones. "ERUPTION" As the clones exploded in a field of fire. Wukong went down to the guard. "STOP you have earn the title of Monkey king", Wukong said going to rest. "YES THANK YOU", Camron said getting Candy. "So where are we going now", Candy asked. "To do some real training and ik just the place", Camron said.

Back at the base there was 1 room untouched by the destruction. "The training because it doesn't work by our universes rules but be careful going in this room is very dangerous gravity changes temperature changes and low air plus it's a empty void and remember I'm not pulling any punches with you so I have to asked are you ready", Camron said. "YES", Candy said excitedly. "Great we will be here for awhile 1 month after 1 month we will train outside and the last month we will get special training we already wasted 3 day so let's make up for it", Camron said powering up. "Yeah I understand thank you Camron", Candy said as they charge at each other. Candy and Camron battle in extreme cold at 50x Earth's gravity. "LIGHT STREAM", Camron dodged and speed blitz Candy. "Dang it", Candy said charging her energy and blasting Camron with a full power energy wave. BAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!! The blast actually did some damage and pushed Camron back. "Nice Candy you do have potential", Camron said. As Candy is tired but still wants to continue. "Alright you had enough", Camron said going into boiling point. "No I can continue", Candy said. "JET FIRE PUNCH" Camron knocked Candy out cold caring her to the bed and resuming his training in the cold. After 5 hours she finally awoke to see Camron training in extremely cold conditions with 100x Earth's gravity and already struggling in boiling point. "Oh no Camron could be in trouble no I must believe in him he wants to get stronger so bad", Candy thought. Camron burst his flames hot as he melts the absolute zero temperature with his power but then the ice got stronger and colder. "DAMN IT I MUST GET STRONGER IF I CAN'T GET LAID THEN THIS IS THE ONLY WAY IT'S MORE THEN ME ANYMORE IT'S FOR EVERYONE I WILL NOT BE TOO WEAK AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", Camron screamed as he infuses his rage mode into his boiling point gaining increased power turning the ice into a volcano and Camron continues with this training. Candy was proud to see Camron overcome the problem kind of gave her a thrill making it easier for her to continue on. "Great job now I can continue", Candy said as her heart beat went inhumanly fast after seeing what Camron was capable of with her breath getting heavy she went to sleep again holding herself tight. After 5 more hours. "Hey Candy you had a nice nap", Camron asked. "Yes I did let's go train but this time in your boiling point I also have power that I would like to unlock", Candy said. "Great let the real training being.