Chapter 18 The Semi Finals

The next day. The people of Earth were getting excited over the tournament semi finals so much to the point where they wanted a word with each of the fighters. "So do you feel like your going to win", Host said. "I am Garrett", Garrett said leaving. "Ok Sun Warrior what do you think", Host said. "No comment", Sun Warrior said leaving also. "OK Matthew what do you think", Host said. "Well my opponent is Camron so I think I have this one in the bag also my only concern here is Garrett", Matthew said leaving. "Oh Camron how do you feel", Host said. "I am feeling fine but after what Matthew said I really want to give him a hard time now also Garrett", Camron said walking away. "Well you heard it here folks back to the action," Host said.

Later on back at the arena. "HELLO EVERYBODY welcome back I have surprising new for all of you we are changing location our at least our fighters are because now instead of this little arena they have freedom they will be teleported to different locations to fight, "Host said. "Now fighters who I think don't need an introduction Garrett and Sun Warrior(20% Sun Warrior 80% Garrett )They both stepped on the teleporter and got transported onto a battleship big enough to hold fighter jets. "So this is where we will be fighting perfect we have room to go crazy", Sun Warrior said. "EXACTLY NOW LET'S GO", Garrett said. "BEGIN", Host said. Sun warrior makes the first move punching Garrett so hard he flies into a fighter jet it explodes on Garrett's smiling face. Garrett throws 2 fighter jets at Sun Warrior he flies away from them but at blinding speeds Garrett is already behind him. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!! GARRETT SLAMS SUN WARRIOR  ONTO THE BATTLESHIP HAVING IT START TO SINK. SUN WARRIOR AT TOP SPEED GOES TO GARRETT AND AT TOP STRENGTH PUNCHES HIM ACROSS TO OCEAN. GARRETT GETTING UP AND RUNS ON THE WATER TO HIT SUN WARRIOR INTO THE OCEAN. "AAAAH your lucky I can't use my weapons", Sun Warrior said. "Then use them I don't care", Garrett said as he knots to the host to allow it. "Fine Sun Warrior is allowed to use his weapons", Host said. Sun warrior drew his swords and begins once again attacking Garrett. SUN WARRIOR SLASHES THE OCEAN IN 2 AS GARRETT BLOCKS THE ATTACK GARRETT PUNCHES SUN WARRIOR THROUGH THE SKY WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO DESTROY A CONTENITENT. SUN WARRIOR ANGERLIY CHRAGES UP HIS ENERGY TO MAX POWER AND CHRAGES AN ATTACK WITH FORCE TO BLACKEN THE SKY HAVE WAVES DANCE AND THE HOLOGRAPHIC PLAIN SHAKE. "NOW GARRETT YOU WILL LOSE I DON'T PLAN TO LOSE AGAINST A HUMAN", SUN WARRIOR SAID. "STAR DESTROYER" HE LAUNCHES THE ATTACK AT FULL STRENGTH. AS GARRETT JUST STANDS THERE AS HE CLINCHES HIS FIST AND USES HIS ENOURMOUS AURA HE STRIKES BACK. "BND" THE ATTACKS CLASH BUT GARRETT'S GOT THROUGH AND COMPLETLY OVERWHELM SUN WARRIOR'S ATTACK. As the dust settled Sun Warrior was extremely low on energy. Garrett gives 1 last punch knocking Sun Warrior through space right before he landed on the Planet Mercury he was transported back to the arena since he was out cold before he was even in the atmosphere. "AND THE WINNER IS GARRETT", Host said. "Well that was sadly expected Garrett can he even be beat", Matthew said. "This was simply a case of Garrett being too powerful but one of us will beat him we must", Camron said.

"Alright everybody here it is our next match up before the finals let's not waste anytime Camron vs Matthew. (70% Matthew 30% Camron) Let's have a great fight guys", Host said as they were about to be teleported. They show up in the countryside. "Alright Matthew just to be clear no matter what happens well still be friends" Camron said. "Of Course now let's have a great match", Matthew said as Camron knobs in agreement. "LET THE BATTLE BEGIN", Host said. as Camron and Matthew take there stances. They both charge at each other. Matthew punched Camron in the face. "FIRE PUNCH" hit Matthew in the gut. "ROCK WAVE" "EMBER SWARM" The attacks clashed. Camron and Matthew fly into the air striking each other cracking the air. Matthew drags Camron across the ground. Camron kicks Matthew across the country. "GRAND FIREBALL" Matthew gets hit with the full force of the attack. However he comes out the explosion in "SAGE MODE" Matthew jumps with insane speed and smashes Camron to the ground with this new speed Matthew punches Camron so much in such a short time that he could only block. "HAHA COME ON CAMRON YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT", Matthew said happily punching Camron around. "Oh", Camron said GIVING MATTHEW 1 PUNCH TO THE GUT MATTHEW COUGHS UP BLOOD AND GETS LAUNCHED THROUGH SOME BUILDINGS. "BOILING POINT" "Now let's do this", Camron said moving at even more insane speeds. "JET FIRE PUNCH" .BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! MATTHEW WAS CAUGHT IN THE EXPLOISOIN AND IMPACT OF THE ATTACK. ONCE MATTHEW GOT UP CAMRON AND MATTHEW THROUGH PUNCHES KICKS GRABS THROWS AND ALL SORTS OF MOVES TRYING TO DEFEAT THE OTHER THERE FIGHT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE THE SWEET COUNTRYSIDE BECAME THE APOCALYSE. BOTH CAMRON AND MATTHEW MOVED AWAY CHARGING ENERGY FROM THE SUN ITSELF" SOLARBEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THERE ATTACKS CLASH BLINDING THE PEOPLE AND BURNING THE SURROUNDING AREA.  MATTHEW ABSORBS MORE NATURE ENERGY TO POWER UP THE SOLARBEAM BUT CAMRON ABSORBED THE SUNS ENERGY THE BLAST EXPLODE ON ITSELF TAKING HALF THE PLANET WITH IT BUT MATTHEW AND CAMRON CONTINUE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. "STONE EDGE" "FLAME SHEILD" THEY BOTH FLY TO THE EARTH'S ATOMSPEHERE AND FIGHT MORE MATTHEW STARTS THROWING MOUNTAINS AT CAMRON BUT 1 BY 1 CAMRON DESTORIES THEM AS IF THEY WERE MERE PEBBLES. "HEAT VISION" AT FULL POWER ROSAT MATTHEW. "ROCK WRECKER" MATTHEWS ATTACK EXPLODES IN CAMRON'S FACE. "VINE WHIP" CAMRON'S FOOT WAS CAUGHT LUCKILY IT BURNED THE WHIP. "BLAZE KICK" THE ATTACK HIT WITH INTENSE FORCE SHAKING THE REST OF THE PLANET AS THEY HIT THE GROUND. "RED LION FIRE FIST!!!!!!!!!" Matthews takes the attack being knocked away. "SKYSCRAPER SHOWER" HUNDREDS OF BUILDINGS FLY AT CAMRON. "INCENERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!" AS CAMRON MELTS ALL THE EARTH. "FLARE BLITZ" HITTING MATTHEW WITH HIS HEAD. HOWEVER CAMRON ALSO FELT THE ATTACK RECOIL.CAMRON GET'S UP Matthew doesn't. "THE WINNER IS CAMRON" He moves on to the finals with Garrett," Host said. Matthew healing himself mostly through "GIGA DRAIN". "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY THE FINALS OUR ALOMST HERE WE WILL SEE YOU SOON WITH CAMRON VS GARRETT WHO WILL WIN AND BE THE GREATEST. "Camron do you think you can beat Garrett", Matthew asked. "I don't know but I have to try", Camron replied.