Chapter 16 Round 1

Everyone watches as Dark Lord enters the ring. Android kissed Inah 1 last time before going out there.

On 1 corner you see the robot who could ANDROID. And in this corner you can see the god of evil himself DARK LORD. Let the tournament begin", Host said. "I will win for the Planet and Inah you will die by my hands it's in my programming", Android said getting into fighting stance. "I will set an example of how this tournament will go.....STARTING WITH YOU", Dark Lord said as an evil aura surrounds the arena. Android charges at Dark Lord at rocket speeds using about 70% of his power. "ION WAVE" Dark Lord doesn't move and takes the full force of the attack without any problems. "Damn I wonder if that Android guy knows what he's getting himself into", Camron said. "OF COURSE HE DOES HE'S AMAZING AND CRAZY STRONG AND BETTER THAN YOU SO SHUT UP", Inah said walking away. "Ok that happened anyway she's probably just worried about her man", Camron said. Back on the Battlefield Dark Lord punched Android across the arena. "Wow 1 punch and it did 50% damage", Android said. "Dark Lord turned invisible and phased through the ground and used "DARK PULSE" on Android knocking him over the world couldn't believe that the governments secret project is getting destroyed so easily. Android slowly gets up staining multiple wounds and damages saying" I will not lose I will not fail and I WILL NOT DIE" Android charged up his energy 75%...85%.....90%.....100%......200%.........500%.....1000%......MAX POSSIBLE POWER. "Aaaw that's adorable the little robot is overcharging himself to stand a chance", Dark Lord said. "Now you will die", Android said scanning and locking on all his weak points. "ATOM BOMB" A GIANT EXPLOSION SHOCK THE CITY AND DARK LORD WAS IN THE CENTER OF THE EXPLOSION. "I did it", Android said remembering Dark Lord vanished in the explosion. Once the smoke cleared Dark Lord appeared behind Android at the speed of Darkness. He grabs the Androids arm and punched him apart until he was scarp metal. "Inah your little boyfriend should have been smart and not challenge me", Dark Lord said. The host checked the body obviously being dead "The winner is DARK LORD. "To be honest that wasn't surprising sure he had advance training but he never faced an opponent like Dark lord he wasn't an elemental he was just a powerful robot. Where as Dark Lord was a solar system buster who has been fighting for centuries I'm sorry Inah but your man stood no chance", Camron explained.

Later on. "Alright everybody are we ready for the next battle in the tournament", Host said. "Remember Andre this is Garrett", Camron and Matthew said. "Don't worry I've been planning for this", Andre said . "ALRIGHT everyone in 1 corner you will see the speedy of wind style ANDRE and in the other corner The unstoppable being GARRETT Let the battle begin. "I got to move quick I prepared myself to deal with any one of the elementals", Andre said he started moving at Mach 80 speeds only a very few amount of people could see him. Garrett just stood there as Andre moves even faster "RASENGAN" Andre attacked Garrett. "At this speed with this attack Garrett won't have time to respond and now my move gets a power boost", Andre said. THE ATTACK STRIKES GARRETT'S STOMACH TARRING INTO IT Garrett wasn't even phased he grabbed Andre's arm but before Garrett could do anything Andre turned into his element and got away from him "TWIN TWISTER" his arms became giant twisters tossing Garrett around slicing his body up. "This doesn't seem right Garrett normally would be doing something right now", Andre thought. "AIR BULLETS" they pierce Garrett's skin. "He took that alright let's try this", Andre said. "AIR BLITZ" Andre attacked Garrett 1,000,000 times moving at Mach 100. Garrett is again just standing there clearly pools of blood around him. "You know Andre I expected this from you basing your whole strategy on speed", Garrett said throwing a right punch in the air killing 1 of the staff Andre luckily dodged it. "Damn we might have an issue", Andre said moving at Mach 500. " ULTIMATE WIND RASEN-SHURIKEN" Garrett punched the blast away creating Mach 5 tornados. "Well Andre it's been fun", Garrett says. "Oh no you don't", Andre said. "Nope too slow", Garrett said as he get's ready for a special treat. "SUPER POWER MODE ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!" The world became dark and unstable. " Now you see this is my world created with my own force now unless you can beat me within 25 minutes this world will explode.....so come on", Garrett said. "PLENTY OF TIME", Andre said kicking it up to Mach 1000 (Top Mach speed) "WIND CLONES" Andre created more than 500 of him. As they all moved  at Mach 1000 speeds. "Wow Andre is going all out and SINCE WHEN DID HE GAIN THAT SPEED", Izy questioned. "HEAVENS WARRIOR WIND BUSTER TIMES 500" ANDRE ATTACKED GARRETT WITH EVERYTHING HE GOT. However Garrett was again just standing there taking it. "DAMN IT ALL GARRETT", Andre said as Garrett looks destroyed. "Nah I'm fine but you winning is a problem", Garrett. "BND "Andre took a big punch to the face enough to get him off. 5 minutes left . "Let's run the clock", Garrett said and Andre get at each other Garrett taking over. The time is up and now THE WORLD DESTORYES ITSLEF AND ANDRE RUNS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TRYING TO OUT RUN THE END OF THE WORLD. Andre tries out running the storm but in the end he just wasn't fast enough to out run the explosion. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH", Andre screamed as he faints after surviving the worlds end. The crowd confused but expected it. THE WINNER IS GARRETT, Host said seeing Andre is out cold. "Wow Garrett is strong", Candy said. "If only you knew kid the only advantage Andre truly had was speed but speed will only get you so far if you don't have the strength to deal damage. Garrett is so physically tough that I swear he just doesn't fall easily Andre was good but Garrett is broken", Edward explained.