Chapter 20 Confusion and Chaos

The elementals about to strike down Dark Lord was quickly stopped. "DARK FORCE FIELD" The warriors were pushed back. "Before you guys throw your lives away I recommend looking at that letter", Dark Lord said. As Camron opens the letter and immediately becomes enraged and ready to kill. "Camron what's wrong", Izy said. "To put it simply if we don't stop them and reply in 1 hour they will kill our families and make our lives a living hell", Camron said. "WHAT", They all replied. "But what would they have to gain from doing that", Andre said. "I don't know but we are just going to have to play there little game", Camron said. "Well obviously they want us dead were to powerful and unpredictable", Izy said."How do we stop them", Tamia questioned. "Simple all out war taking the fight and ending them", Matthew said. "I love it but we all can't go especially with Dark Lord running around", Camron said staring at Dark Lord. "True Camron but we can't afford to be out of man power", Edward explained. "It will be ok we can worry bout him later all together we should be powerful enough to take him on plus we have fusion", Candy said. "Alright let's go", Camron said trusting her. They all leave immediately promising Dark Lord they will return. The World Government gets ready as there forces all come together as all the sages generals and more get ready knowing they are coming. "WAIT", Caleb called out of nowhere. "Yes man", Camron said. "I want to join you guys in the war I overheard everything trust me Dark Lord isn't with me I am my own person", Caleb said. "THANK YOU SO MUCH", Caleb said happily flying with them.

Dark Lord continues his ritual as in the pocket dimension shows only darkness and BAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! A HUGE SHOCKWAVE OF PURE DARK ENERGY ENGULF THE EARTH FOR A COUPLE OF MOMENTS. "It is done I have created a dark parallel universe where I rule I am now a GOD HAHAHA WITH THIS I DON'T NEED THIS WORLD OR EVEN UNIVERSE", Dark Lord said. "However why stop here I can get stronger better and even more powerful and now the real trouble begins", Dark Lord said going into his universe to set off a chain of events. "What was that", Tamia said hearing and sensing the ritual. "Doesn't matter right now we just have to get to the battlefield I wish we had time to recharge but time is not on our side", Camron said. As they move at insane speeds they get to the battlefield just in time. They see tons off soldiers tanks aircrafts and the big guys all around the big main headquarters of the World government the world has a view of what is going on. "So here is how this is going to go your going to be judged for your crimes which will be the Death sentence. Then your family will be safe we can use the orb and you criminals will get what's coming to you do we have a deal," Rai says intimidatingly. "First off that orb is not yours it's Garrett and we will get it back", Candy said. "Second we have saved this planet plenty of times by our choosing so how are we criminals", Andre said. "And third we aren't dying anytime soon", Tamia said. "Camron you have anything to add before we beat the crap out of these guys", Matthew said."So you think you can just threaten our families  our lives my dream and my friends and WHAT I STAND NO WE STAND FOR AND LIVE TO TELL THE TALE THEN YOUR SO FUCKING WRONG", Camron said Powering up. "THEN IT'S WAR THEN TROOPS GO FOR BLOOD DON'T STOP UNTIL THERE ALL DEAD AND JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED", Rai said. They charge at each other the War has begun.